And now we know the rest of the story. Rosa Parks just wasn’t interested in the show.

The guys are animals though. Bright futures ahead of them I’m sure.

Talk about sloppy seconds.

She did consent. She’s messed up due to former abuse, but no one is saying she didn’t consent to this act.

Plus, Florida.

Most of the boys were probably from two parent homes and were taking AP classes.

I wonder what it felt like for the 25th dude.

24th doesn’t seem so bad, but the 25th dude obviously had no pride. If he had any pride left, he would retire.

The best part of the article (the second one) is when the mom says the daughter didn’t actually service all 25 guys, only about 4-5. It was mainly a spectator sport and the students eventually had to leave as they had other engagements.

Thank you Paul Harvey.

ROFL

Society is so broken these days. I blame social media.

Something I found interesting in the second article is that is says the mom pulled the girl out of school to “protect her from the rumors, comments and video swirling around the Internet right now.” Mom, who didn’t want to appear on camera, apparently thought it was just fine though to tell the whole world that her daughter was a sex slave for two years. I don’t fault the girl for being a victim of sex trafficking, but is her mom really protecting her by putting that out there? Call me a cynic, but seems to me that mom (who again didn’t want to appear on camera) is more interesting in protecting herself. “Hey, it’s not my fault my daughter did 4-25 guys in the school bathroom, she was a sex slave for 2 years. What do you expect?”

Being an ex sex slave is a very good excuse. A truly uphill battle. Just devastating for the family and victim.

FTFY

just saw zidhai/isldurr/scatman has been banned again…

NFW. Never happened. Don’t buy it

Practice? Not that I would know from experience or anything.

Because they were filming it. Now, I don’t know about whether she agreed to that or not.

Look at her wiki page. http://tinyurl.com/hl52aby First paragraph under career. 620 dudes in a day