you could always do some research on the subject on the interwebs. I think you’d find the video proof you’re looking for.

I did exactly that and absolutely don’t buy it. Even if she spent a minute per guy (and what kind of crappy sex is that?) it’s over 10 hours straight. How are you guys so gullible?

It’s probably more like one or two pumps per guy.

Something tells me she wasn’t exactly doing it for her pleasure.

Plus, you do realize that women can handle more than one guy at a time, right?

Happened. Saw some of it. They have fluffers. She didn’t handle them start to finish. Mostly just finish. And it was one at a time, if it was the one I’m thinking of. Definitely hundreds of guys standing around. One after the other. She would take “ice” breaks.

StallionDis, KrazyKanuck, how far from Houston are you?

Wait, did this just turn into another Indian dating thread?

Not far… I live right in town. I’m not one of those people that says they live in Houston but actually live in the Woodlands which is like an hour away.

Can you confirm the Houston 600 for krnyc?

You didn’t convince me. A room full of naked guys can be staged. Yes, you saw part of the tape but how many guy you watched before you got bored? 20? 30? And I bet not a single person watched it for 10 hours straight.

You would be surprised. Probably about 8 years ago or so I went on a date with a Starbucks barista that wound up being arguably one of the weirdest dates I’ve ever been on for a variety of reasons. One of which was that she wanted me to stop by a “video” shop with her so she could see her friend that worked there and drop off an application. I generally have a pretty laid back “along for the ride” mentality so I went along and ultimately spent about 2-3 hours there while she talked and filled out papers. Oddly enough afterwards I mentioned that that was by far the longest amount of time I’d ever spent at a shop of that nature and she replied with, “really?” frown I spent most of the time conducting my own AMA with one of the girls working the register and she was telling me about the customer base. Apparently it’s something of an 80/20 rule there as well, with a lot of frequent customers that will come in every day and rent 10 or so DVDs. As a result, I’m more than willing to bet SOMEBODY has watched the entire film.

Anyhow, your own statements on this topic have been routinely disproven and you keep backsliding. Just cave and accept defeat already. Burden of proof is on you at this point rather than vice versa. They have provided the affirmative evidence numerous times, so at this stage you either have to disprove or concede rather than the converse. Thems the rules of fair debate.

If you google “record holder for sex with most men in a day” you find it’s actually held by Lisa Sparks who serviced 919 gentlemen over 12 hours. It’s an annual competition held in Poland an there were other “actresses” there vying for the title. It’s taken very seriously.

It’s legit.

Routinely disproven? By “I saw some of the tape” or “I spoke to register girl and she told me some guys rent 10dvds per day”? Is that your proof?

Anyway I don’t have a dog in this fight. You guys can believe anything you want really…

I strangely believe there is such competition but the number of guys… I just can’t believe it’s physically possible.

Lots of lube and asian dudes.

Didn’t you say that you lived near the museum of s3x? Pop in there and ask a curator.

No, routinely proven by “How do you have sex with 25 people in a row and not die” from the mind of the obviously clueless.

“there’s documented video showing 500+”

“Well not s3x”

“Actually it was”

“well not in the same day”

“Yes it was”

“Must be editing”

“Ok, well there’s an actual live competition for this and that number is actually higher and verified by guiness”

“no”

sad

So to recap, you’ve gone from voicing disbelief at 25 people to arguining tangential minutia against evidence in the hundreds.

Like I said, if you’re so right how about actually coming up with a shred of proof other than “no it’s not” since the one side of the debate has well documented video, judged competitions and guiness on their side. Typical.

ok ok you win, I lose. Try not to blow up :slight_smile:

ps: since it wasn’t clear, my disbelief has started with 500+, not 25

Well believe it sister. Some girls have goals you see and will put in the hard work and preparation to achieve them. Maybe you could learn something from these women who dare to dream.