that haricut got him laid?..making appointment to barber asap

This teacher looks like she could have had her pick of guys to bang and she chooses her 13 year old student. Hmm…

I know, right? This kid is awesome.

all these instagram models.they be nothing but trouble.

And she told neighbors, he is her brother [sic]

…and they say that women want to be with a real man! HA!

Sometimes it’s the taboo-ness of an idea that is part of the appeal. Fortunately, that taboo never much appealed to me.

I wish I’d learned earlier in life that good shoes and a good haircut are way more important/effective than a snappy shirt.

Solid rack.

Wait, what? “Sic” means you intentionally misspelled or misused a word, generally when quoting someone. Did you mean “sick”?

I’m confused now. Did she or did she not tell people she was boning her little brother?

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/bond-conditions-set-for-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-student/230169056 If I had her bond conditions, I’m not sure what would be more painful, having to be home for 11 hrs a day or not being able to use the internet.

she must wear a GPS ankle monitoring bracelet and not have contact with any children under the age of 17, with the exception of relatives. She is not allowed to go near any school grounds and must be home from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. every night. She is also not allowed to use the internet at home but is allowed to use it at her job

At her job? She has one after this little stunt?

I’ve wondered about this whole “can’t use the Internet” thing. How does that work? Obviously you can’t sit at a computer and surt the web. But, what about Netflix? Or gaming? Or what if my house is outfitted with Nest and I use the Internet to control my heating and AC and garage doors?

Impossible to implement.

^how?

GPS will let them know where she is. They can get a court order to have her ISP block service to her IP.

Or how would they enforce it even if you did go online? I mean I would be instagramming myself in front of a school or updating my facebook status but if you’re just reading stuff online or watching netflix…

I suspect she would not be permitted to have internet service in her home, which would be pretty easy to check. I guess she could go out and buy a prepaid smart phone (or have a friend get a phone for her in their name) and connect that way without authorities being able to tell, as I assume they won’t be jamming cellular communications in the area of her house.

Are you writing exam on Monday?

Why confused? She misused “lover” instead of “brother”

I didn’t see that in the article, but I assume she was intentionally telling her neighbors he was her brother. Therefore the use of “sic” is incorrect. It would only be correct if she actually meant to tell her neighbors he was her lover and said brother by mistake.

Where’s S2000 when I need him?

I never claimed that my english is good like yours but I think I’m correct here cheeky

It was in a different article I read that morning.