Yes, just shocking. Maybe both sides are brain dead. http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-06-08.html

with the email server and other the other crap, if she had been a republican as Secretary of State or a regular citizen the FBI would have finished its investigation and she’d have charges against her by now.

The wheels of justice can move very quickly when they want to, as seen with the SEC going against Martin Shkreli or however you spell that dbag’s name

Hillary would be in jail if she were a man and if her last name wasnt Clinton. There is so much evidence and activity that warrants serious criminal investigations it’s ridiculous. Women say there’s a lot of sexism against women? Well I’d say voting for a career criminal just because she’s a woman sounds pretty sexxist to me.

Well, she’s not in jail because no one goes after high profile politicians and their buddies in general. Why is John Corzine not in jail after MF Global misused client funds?

I’m not American but I wouldn’t mind seeing Trump get in, he supports the UK leaving the EU which I VERY much support…also +1 for wanting something other than the status quo. Would be good to see things shaken up a bit.

Also cries of ‘racism’ are usually heard when the other side lacks any arguments of real value.

Well in this case it is Paul Ryan and other senior Republicans who have called Trump’s remarks racist. So its not the other side, its actually Trump’s own side (in so far as Trump actually considers himself a Republican).

I want to see Trump win too… But not for the same reasons as most. Just like Michael Cain saying in the Dark Knight:

‘Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn’

I think my issue with Trump is that he “just so happens” to question and throw out ridiculous accusations against anyone that may do something he doesnt like. He knows he has a rabbid fanbase and he uses them to attack his opponents. Trump is allowed to voice concerns if they have merit, but I have seen him question time and time again everything and everyone who gets in his way.

Shockingly anything he likes or is involved in “is the best” and should obviously not be questioned. I think a toned down Trump could be good for the national discourse, but he is a loose cannon who does whatever he feels like in the moment. He pats himself on the back for being an a**hole and his supporters brush it off as him “not being pc”. He brings no real ideas aside from nonsense that will never get accomplished and its really just bizarre.

Hillary is just as bad and its a shame we couldnt get a McCain, Kerry, Gore, or Romney up for the vote this year. All 4 would be better than either 2 this year.

Read the facts about Trump U. There are a ton of real arguements as it appears to have been a pretty sleazy endeavor (although anyone paying to go to a private fake real estate university has to be pretty dumb) and he may be in trouble no matter who the judge is. Trump is just kicking this up so he can play the victim some more, which is very ironic as all his anti-pc crowd loves to blame others for constantly playing victim.

You went from Samwise Gamgee to Samwise the Anarachist in the matter of a week

Seems to be a good business. http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/03/bill-clinton-was-paid-more-than-16-million-by-a-for-profit-college-company/

Certainly appears that way. The amount of for profit college ads I see on the subway is depressing

The same “checks and balances” would apply to a Clinton administration as well…

I behemently disagree with that Pierre Trudeau was a well regarded former PM. He is HATED in western Canada because of his National Energy Program and really alienated half of the country. He also increased national debt from 24% of GDP when he started to 46% of GDP when he finished and really got wealthy off the backs of tax payers.

Sure… you may like him if you are from Quebec… but the guy was awful. One thing I will give him is that the guy was intelligent… where as his son is even worse because the guy is a moron… just go watch him speak… “uhhhh… uhhhh… ummm”. Never seen someone with such a prominent public position be such a poor speaker.

This is what JT has accomplished so far…

1. takes on a bunch of debt because “budgets balance themselves”.

2. appointed 50% of his cabinet members as females “because it is 2016”. Guess what… the number of qualified MPs are 67% male… so if he aimed to get equality, 67% of the cabinet members should have been male and 33% female. This is reverse sexism.

3. brought in 25,000 “refugees” (really economic migrants) without a plan or proper screening. Many of them don’t know how to read or write in their OWN language and will be a burden on tax payers for years to come.

4. hired 2 nannies to take care of his children on tax payers dime after cutting child care benefits and income splitting for the middle class by campaigning that middle and high income families shouldn’t receive help from the government.

5. manhandled other MPs in parliament.

6. handed out bunch of monies to other countries to help with environmental causes when Canada is swimming in debt and Canadians are suffering due to taxes and the oil crisis.

Can’t wait to see what he does for an encore (likely will hand out billions to Bombardier and hire more staff for his awful wife so that she can better “serve Canadians”)

I don’t know what people think of him globally, but in my opinion, I would rather have someone like Trump for 3-5 years to see what happens rather than Trudeau…

Checks and balances matter more to Trump because people are afraid that he will do something irrational… and we all know he doesn’t have the full support of the republican party. If he really proposed something crazy, he wouldn’t get 2/3 of the votes to get is passed through congress.

We all know what Clinton will do… which is the same crap that Obama has done in the past, which is pretty much nothing. So checks and balances matter less for her.

^palantir rebuttal in 3…2…1…

^^ Not many things require a super majority in congress. A simple majority is all that’s needed most of the time. The number of things requiring a super majority was higher until 2013 when senate democrats changes the rules.