NEED ADVICE FOR JOB DESCRIPTION

hi all, I just passed level 3 and I have been working as a Investor relations guy, I am not sure if job description is ok for CFA institution approval, could any one who also has got their charter in investor relation or who knows about it help to see if what I write is ok below, thank you

Lead company’s participation on quarterly earnings calls, investment conference calls road shows

Lead strategic communications development such as developing earnings releases, creating management Q&A’s, conference call scripts, and annual report.

Conduct analysis and research in support of earnings call process, including the analysis of competitor operating results and industry trends.

IS IT OK? THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Direct interaction and communications with all existing and potential shareholders as well as sell side investment analysts that cover the company and the buy-side institutional investment community.

Maintain and communicate competitive intelligence and analysis to senior management.

HI,above, I just want to know if my job description above is good enough to get an approval from the CFAI , cos I saw someone was talking about his job description was rejected and he was also working in investor relations.

Thanks

and my job description is as below, thanks : Do you think it is OK?

Lead company’s participation on quarterly earnings calls, investment conference calls road shows

Lead strategic communications development such as developing earnings releases, creating management Q&A’s, conference call scripts, and annual report.

Conduct analysis and research in support of earnings call process, including the analysis of competitor operating results and industry trends.

Direct interaction and communications with all existing and potential shareholders as well as sell side investment analysts that cover the company and the buy-side institutional investment community.

Maintain and communicate competitive intelligence and analysis to senior management.

Made me LOL in the office, cheers.