Toronto Society approval timeline?

Anyone have an ETA on the how long it usually takes them to approve everything? My application got approved by CFAI on Monday and then went to the society for review. I’m at 28 days now.

Realize I’m entirely being impatient by asking, so what, shut up.

Here in Montreal I was told not to expect anything before at least Labour day. From what I understand it’s similar for you guys.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say 28 days.

The Toronto CFA society is meeting August 24, 2016 - just got a response via email from them.

Awesome. Thanks for doing reconnaissance.

August 24th!! Thanks nuvees. I can stop repeatedly refreshing my application page now.

Today’s the day apparently. Hoping they just meet later in the day :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah im pretty sure they meet in the evening… but like you, I can’t stop myself from checking all the time.

Still no updates - I wonder how long it takes after the meeting until they update the review status. Can’t stop checking multiple times a day now…

you and I both. I hate this

I feel like a junkie right now checking my status. Come on man I need my fix.

Count me in. Still no updates.

I heard that the Toronto Society board will send the approvals only once the Leafs make the playoffs.

Post of the year.

#imscrewed

Hahaha. I give up!

Same. Checking multiple times a day…although I’m waiting on North Carolina society…so slow.

Just emailed them again, and they said approvals should be out early to mid next week…more waiting :frowning:

Just emailed them again, and they said approvals should be out early to mid next week…more waiting :frowning:

I just got my work experience approved by CFAI this morning. You guys think I’ll be part of next week’s batch of approvals? Hope so.

Thanks for the recon nuvees.