Toronto Society approval timeline?

Ugh. Only thing I’ve gotten was the “Elevate your charter” email. So frustrating lol.

I’m now refreshing the CFAI page about once every two minutes…

@Frost and Elle, when did you submit your applications? I put mine in on the 12th.

So am I. I’m definitely violating standard 4 by depriving my employer of my skills and abilities haha.

Mine was submitted on the 16th because there was some technical glitch where it wouldn’t let me submit with two references that were charterholders, even though one was also a local society member. So I had to deal with customer service and they emailed me saying it was submitted on the 16th.

hmm…i wonder if they are processed alphabetically…submitted mine on the 10th, last name S.

just got the email…

Gerp. Just got the approval email! Paid up in full. Hopefully its activated soon lol.

Just checked the directory and the letters were there. Such a shock to see this whole process finally come to an end.

congrats…its better than seeing that pass email (at least for me!)

Now what do we do with our lives lol.

Congrats everyone!!

Congrats to everyone that got their emails today!

Can you guys access the member section of the Toronto CFAI Society website yet? Didn’t work for me.

No, followed their instructions and it didn’t work yet. I figure it’ll take them a few days to get that updated.

So when we do get the physical charter, do they just mail it out? Does anyone know?

Congrats Toronto guys. I’ve been following this thread as I am in the same boat you were…waiting for local (North Carolina) society to approve and still nothing. Even emailed person in charge of membership and no reply so far.

Membership emails for Toronto Society went out yesterday from the September 14th meeting, if anyone is curious. Sounds like they’re pretty consistent on timing every 3 weeks - Meet on the Wednesday, send emails the following Tuesday.

Was a more satisfying moment than it was receiving the final pass email!