Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia

And Trump is so credible on anything? He hasn’t even taken office yet and is walking back campaign promises (making Mexico pay for his great wall) or taking credit for the plant moves and saved jobs that weren’t going to ever be moved (the R&D jobs with Carrier)

I’m still cautiously optimistic that he won’t blow up the country in 2017, but most because there is no other option right than hope for that. It’s like Obama’s 2008 posters all over again. Hope and change!

Welcome to the next 4-8 years yo…

Because Congress has already accepted the electoral college vote, Mike Pence would become president even if Trump is never sworn in. Is that honestly something you would prefer?

what about Kuschner? Id rather have that J ew running the show over Pence.

This “fake-news” was enough to inform both President and President-Elect.

Sure, it would be a historic moment for Vampire-Americans.

PEEOTUS made me laugh :frowning:

I like that dude. Not because he’s a j ew, but more because he landed Ivanka. Good metal for that score!

You think the clean slate of Obama will later reveal periods of infidelity? Totally off topic, but thats because the current subject bores me

I’m surprised to see that people are even considering these kinds of hyped news when he is very close to becoming the president. If you don’t think trump did this then you probably don’t really know the real Donald trump because this is a very basic stuff for people like trump. Italian prime minister used to go these kinds of crazy sex parties all the time.

Is there something other than Trump hiring hookers to pee on the bed the Obama’s sleep in when they are in Moscow? While that is undoubtedly childish, disgusting, and likely pointless (I suspect a new mattress is brought in for POTUS wherever he travels), hardly seems like an impeachable offense to me. I guess hiring hookers is illegal in Russia, but so was smoking pot in the US when Obama did it, so clearly simply breaking a law when not POTUS doesn’t count.

Its the fact that he had secret meetings with russian officials and was aware of the DNC hacks, and aware of possible RNC hacks that is causing this to be an issue. The pee stuff was just the compromising material the Kremlin apparently had on Trump to make him do their bidding

This is the document McCain delivered. It states that Don the Con accepted intelligence from the Kremlin on political rivals, Russia has been supporting and assisting Trump for at least 5 years, Manafort and others managed a conspiracy of cooperation between the Trump Campaign and Russian leadership, the Trump team agreed to sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine as a campaign issue and to deflect attention away from Ukraine by raising US/NATO defence commitments. The sex-acts thing is a smoke screen. Don the Con is trying to con us again.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

“Do you think Putin will be going to the Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?”

• President Elect Donald J. Trump

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640?lang=en

Who gives a shit that Trump had some Russian (Probably smokin hot) prostitutes micturate on him in a foreign country while not serving under a government capacity? It’s pretty sad that the bus tape and now this are the best dirt they can dig up on Trump. I would think a guy like him would have done some much shadier stuff.

^^^ Ok, yeah that would be a problem. If true and also applicable to Pence, I guess Paul Ryan will have to start putting his cabinet together.

yea i think it certainly applies to pence. I could live with Ryan. And again, this is all hearsay until more concrete stuff comes out. Who knows if its true or BS, but certainly worth the govt looking into.

Can anyone explain why this would not have come out before the election? If it had any credibility don’t you think the entire Never Trump establishment would have been all over it?

If the POTUSe is being manipulated by Russian intelligence, that’s not a serious situation?

Huge point and a very valid question. Not sure on the timing of events and when McCain purportedly passed it along, he apparently did so based on the credentials of the person providing the intel and not based on the info alone. Possibly took this long to vet the info who knows