Trump engaged in 'perverted sexual acts' monitored by Russia

If this story is true, its possibly even crazier than the South korean presidential situation. Both are ridiculous and would almost assure that the universe we are living in is a simulation, and a poorly made one that looks like a weird political psychological thriller film

Do you really think that megalomaniac can be manipulated?

Buzzfeed is going the way of Gawker. It’s not a real news site. The fact CNN is publishing something on the heels of Buzzfeed “breaking” it, that’s just embarrassing.

trump put CNN in their place today. they just don’t get it; they’re done and don’t know it/can’t accept it. their flailing is obvious to everyone outside the echo chamber.

No, because its “fake news.” This investigation will disappear once he’s in office and has his crew running the show. If they want to make shit stick to Trump they need to have credible sources and evidence and they need to move quickly.

Uh, what are you implying? Elimination of an independent press? Yeah I can see that.

The Birther and Birtherites are crying about fake news!

What good is a free and independent press when no one believes what they are printing? Instead, they are listening to the rantings of a megalomaniac on twitter, believing fake news they read on facebook, and trusting wikileaks? Perception is reality for most Americans. We might be entering some Orwellian territory here.

In his own fucking press conference after crying about fake news he spits out lie after lie. I can’t release my tax returns because they’re under audit! Lie. Only reporters care about tax returns, not the American people because they voted for me! Lie.

It takes a special kind of neanderthal to wax poetic about our hospitals and doctors one day removed from tapping a vaccine truther to head whatever the fuck a vaccine commission is.

This guy is a nightmare.

“The President-elect enjoyed his discussion with Robert Kennedy Jr. on a range of issues and appreciates his thoughts and ideas. The President-elect is exploring the possibility of forming a commission on Autism, which affects so many families; _ however no decisions have been made at this time _. The President-elect looks forward to continuing the discussion about all aspects of Autism with many groups and individuals,” said Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks in statement.

attack then deflect. Similar to Muhammad Ali in the Thrilla in Manilla.

Yeah you bolded the wrong sentence. It’s the first one that is alarming.

Hey Higgmond bold this comment: A Birther is crying about fake news!

He’s not allowed to enjoy a conversation with a democrat? I seem to recall him enjoying his meeting with Tulsi Gabbard as well. Was that also bad? I bolded the sentence I did because you said Trump appointed a vaccine truther to head the vaccine commission and he hasn’t appointed anyone. The number of real reasons to dislike Trump as president are voluminous enough, so I don’t know why people feel the need to create fake ones.

Trump is a fraud, which is why I’m not a supporter, but as I said above, why make shit up when there are enough real issues?

you ever seen a president not allow a major news organization ask a question during a press conference? This guy is a total tool.

“Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?”

• President Elect Donald Trump, aka Trump the Chump

Who is Trump in this Germany analogy? There is something seriously wrong when the president is having a Twitter meltdown.

2 Benghazi hearings, 2 email investigations, Hillary keeps smiling. Trump called Barack Obama the literal founder of ISIS and an illegal alien - he keeps smiling too.

Ask Trump one question based on intelligence findings and “oh my god what is this Nazi Germany rrrreeeeeeeeeee!”

Don the Con didn’t even get asked about this in person and he melts down as soon as he can in the most public way he can. #nukecodes

OK? So it’s not official yet, I don’t think I really said it was and it seems like an odd thing to nitpick. Trump is a noted vaccines = autism truther (multiple Tweets going back years, interviews, he even talked about it during the campaign). Having Kennedy in for a meeting and then Kennedy claiming he is being chosen to chair a commission focused on vaccines isn’t something to get alarmed about?

Yeah, this is getting kind of comical…if it wasn’t real sad

I got major D-bag chills when he ended his press conference with a “You’re Fired” when talking about taking over his business from his sons after 8-years.