Trump Failed, Bigly

yea as much as i want china to be ostracized so that america will always be the greatest. i just dont see it. economically they are too improtant to ignore. and just plain smarter than most ppl in the owrld.most the ■■■■ i buy is still from china. and i honestly dont give a ■■■■ who makes them. as long as they are cheap.
i udnerstand and respect china.
i also how they just copy everyone else’s work then make it cheaper.
its classic.

Everyone who respect China is a traitor.

In African people are burning Chinese factories. Good! Keep burning!

If not United States rest of the world will defeat communist China. Wait and watch!

China’s death count is a million minimum give or take. If I can’t prove it neither can you. Go figure! Chinese sucker!

thing is i dont think china needs other countries to be great. they can literally do their own thing. us can do their own thing too. they’ll just have to pay up domestically.

then why do go around and bribe all over the world for business? #MAGA

Do you always insult other people when they don’t agree with you?

Trump’s playbook, baby!

The wronger you are, the more you attack the other side.

1 Like

Which must be why President Trump is constantly under attack by those who disagree with him, and would bring him down. They would burn the United States to the ground if it meant taking our great President with it.

God bless President Trump for standing up to those who would destroy our country.

When it comes to China.

Have a feeling I’m going to read about you on the cover a news article soon.

Settle down buddy. It’s a finance chat forum.

I have no idea if they bribe people. I just know they manipulate their currency to strengthen their industry.

They sure bribed WHO.

That’s just silly. Because they receive most of their funding from the us. Anyways I think it’s great that we closeD their funding!

There goes his honorary MD.

You call it silly. Because of misinformation and negligence and many more to uncover we are in this mess. They brought down the whole economy not only in US but all over the world to its knees. People are dying every day and it’s not their fault. You can’t feel the pain until it happens to you buddy. I sit in a nice house working from home with who gives a ■■■■ attitude but I now care to accept that China is an evil country with nazi party.

How funny is to know that CCP tells everyone not to believe United States and call them parroting and staging political acts when they themselves censor information and present them as facts to their own citizens. Hypocrisy!

All democracies around the world are uniting and soon China will face consequences.

It’s like 9/11 but all around the world at the same time. Food for thought.

What the hell are you talking about? Nothing you’re saying is making any sense. Try and put some thought into your posts and express yourself clearly and rationally. I understand you’re upset, but for the life of me I have no idea what you’re trying to say or why you feel the way you do.