trump goes off on the NFL

Everyone is sick of the liberals, and their divisive media.

Hollywood, sports, news, Google, FB, TWTR; these people are all corporate media employees using their fascist media oligopoly for the purpose of social engineering (they hate America, they hate whites, they hate men, they hate conservatives, they hate Christians, aka almost everyone). It’s a party of hate.

Time for these people to stop. Everyone has tolerated their hate speech for decades. We don’t want to hear a single word more of their free speech, they have spoken enough! They brought Trump. We want to hear Milo and the conservatives who have been silenced by these bigots.

Serious question, what would make these players who are protesting satisfied? Would would have to happen for them to say “we did it, time to stand again.”

Or do they plan to kneel indefinitely?

I think for people like Kaep it would take a serious discussion in america about race & police brutality. The majority of the people that kneeeled down did it as an FU to Trump in solidarity of their teammates and their first amendment rights being attacked.

Imagine if Obama started telling NASCAR car owners they should fire their drivers for something stupid. Id imagine that would piss quite a few people off & create backlash.

Has now apologized for being a distraction to the team. What a fuqued up country this has become.

^ WTF?

Now Jerry Jones got in on the action with a smug smile. How you like them 'Boys now Greenman? I expect you’ll say that you served so that they could kneel and you’re ok with it. They disrespect you and our way of life. Sad.

^They stood up for the anthem. Just kneeled beforehand. As I said before, for week 3 at least, it was about giving Trump the middle finger. Not about racial injustice. We’ll see what happens this week if Trump can keep his tiny fingers away from his phone.

I must be mistaken then. Bloomberg news just reported on TV that they stood and then dropped to kneel (in a surprise move) as the anthem played and the boos rained down like thunder.

Ah, perhaps. I didn’t see it live. That’s just what I read on TMZ, the most trusted news source. Or, maybe they were just talking about Jerry Jones and not the players.

Either way, I’m really sick of hearing about this. Kaep should suck a big one.

Yikes

Jerry Jones was arm in arm with the entire team on the sidelines, kneeling, with a most definite smug smile.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/25/jerry-jones-dallas-cowboys-take-knee-before-national-anthem/?adid=TMZ_Search_Results

Kneeled before. Stood during. TMZ > Bloomberg.

Well damn me and my source. That was a clever move on his part.

Yeah, Jerry Jones is an awful person, no argument there.

What is the problem with veterans or service members who say they served to protect free speech?

There is nothing wrong with it at all. Most are disappointed with those who choose to disrespect the symbol of our way of life.

That’s exactly what I’d say. The first amendment applies to them (and to Kap), just as it applies to neo-nazis and the Klan.

That being said, I disagree with their entire premise. And even if I agreed with it, I think this is a piss poor way to protest. I also fully support the right of the owners to get rid of players who protest.

And I think the NFL is hypocritical for suspending its players because it wants to “protect the shield”, then allowing them to do make a public spectacle of the NFL due to this whole national anthem thing. Allowing players to kneel (IMHO) does far worse damage to the NFL brand than allowing Zeke Elliott to play a full season. (Not that I advocate DVDA, but I think the NFL should just stay out of it.)

And since I watched the game,I can affirm–Dallas (coaches, players, and owners) all locked arms and knelt for a few seconds. Then they got up and cleared the field before the national anthem came on, because the flag covered the entire field. I don’t recall seeing any Dallas personnel kneeling during the national anthem itself.

^ Respect.

well nfl took a stand cuz trump talked shit about their ratings. lol

trump is just a disgusting person, which is why i loved his show. lol

For the 900th time, suspending players for domestic violence is because it is against the personal conduct policy. There is no NFL/CBA rule that states protesting is a violation and this the NFL has absolutely no leg to stand on suspending someone for it even if they wanted to. Even if they could, the entire premise of equating a non-violent protest to domestic violence is absurd.

A recent poll by Reuters found that 72% of Americans found the protests “unpatriotic” and 61% disagreed with the protest itself. Another poll from J.D. Power asked people who stopped watching the NFL why they made that decision. J.D. Power reported that 26% did so because of the protests and another 24% did so because of the league’s domestic violence incidents.

Um, that is an initialization for something else entirely. Go to xhamster and put that in and you’ll thank me?