trump... so disappointing... such a failure. i had high hopes

Of course trump defended putin… shocker

A liberal desire to keep building those divisions up? Trump ran an entire campaign exploiting this. His blame of both sides has nothing to do with saving the fabric of our society, it’s avoiding political suicide by directly trashing an entire wing of people that helped him win the presidency. You seriously think Trump is operating on a level above identity politics? Have you been paying attention at all?

Wow.

All rite everyone calm down.

GOT is out, let’s just watch that and chat shit about the legit best episode in the series so far

Alright, alright. I’ll stop trolling, but you guys really should try arguing the other side with your liberal buddies sometime. It’ll do you good.

^rofl. i was actually surprised when i saw the loaded statements. i knew it wasnt consistent with shit i’ve read before. i was thinking what a drastic change.

rawrar +1000. You are right on the money!

Trump’s pressor yesterday was amazing and refreshing. He was fair and balanced by calling out BOTH sides. The fake news won’t report the balanced narrative. So very disappointing. This is a big reason why Trump was elected. The country is tired of the Left’s efforts at shaming, labeling others, and violently attacking those who disagree with them. Their hypocrisy is palpable.

Claim: Trump actually did call Nazis very fine people

Verdict: (still) FALSE

No direct supporting evidence offered from Palantir.

:sunglasses:

Just listened to the press conference, can’t believe the fake news is still at it, sad!

motherfucking hilarious

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump

Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!

Pence ending his LTAM trip early. Something is about to be announced or I’m I just getting my hopes of DJT resigning?

^ Definitely getting your hopes up. Mr. President will never resign or admit defeat.

lol well played, i knew you werent that nuts

Well now the question is, was Jbrowntown’s post serious? :sunglasses:

Meltdown

But does this have any actual consequences?

Probably good consequences, since the economy will benefit overall without domestic manufacturing subsidies. Although, there might be an issue if Congress members back away from GOP agenda items to distance themselves from Trump. Of course, realistically, people will probably forget about this supremacist thing by the time they vote on anything.

i think my prediction for kasich being president was 4 years too early.

thats a top notch meme, usually the lefts meme game is pretty weak