Trying to break the record this weekend...

As if I wasn’t getting enought harrassment for my framed Asia poster.

i am not joking. i am taking the weekend off to party. but i took a week off before the exam.

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Theres no point in “cramming” hours upon > hours…the brain needs rest. Even if you are > tight for time, remember to take a break. This > isn’t a college course - there is a lot of > material to understand conceptually. Cramming > hours upon hours leads to lack of retention, > anxiety…and that really annoying “I just looked > at this material 10 minutes ago, how come I can’t > remember it” feeling. > > Obviously, I’m putting in a lot of work this > weekend - but quality studying - prob three or > four 2-3 hours sessions both days. If I wake up > around 6-7, which im used to, i’ll get everything > done around 8-9pm. That leaves me time to have a > few beers and chill out. Plus, I don’t get > stressed. Jalmy, I could be reading you wrong, but I seemed to have pissed you off in some prior posts. If I did I apologize. :slight_smile:

The post from Spongey…called it last night miles away; getting a wee bit predictible in the old age, are we? Par for the course, so I’ll take it. (watch it!) That being said, I appreciate everyone’s advice and suggestions, but those that know me, know that zimzim has the power to push the boundaries of common sense and reality. I will take breaks to get Subway, coffee, Red Bull…maybe even translate some of the Dead Sea Scrolls and download the top ten electro-house tracks from Beatport, BUT…I tend to defy the odds (and normal people) when it comes to this ish. I will just start to hit my stride after 7-8 hours and settle in. Honestly, I’m amped up like never before to get through the rest of the questions in Schweser and get nuts with this stuff. It’s a lot on my plate, but I like to eat and I WILL do this. Rise above, baby…RISE ABOVE! Level II, I’m comin’ for you, b!tch!

zim, you are going to pass this year for sure. i, on the other hand,…

The law of diminishing returns has to kick in at some point.

I’m with you Zim, I took this afternoon off to study, i.e. nurse a ridiculous hangover that one could drive a truck through. But starting tomorrow morning at 6 and going until my 2:12 tee off on Monday…it’s all level II.

Dude, we’ve always been on the same page (good 'ol Canadian lads)…can’t wait til you and 3L get down here this summer. You guys might be going home in a CCM bag. HA!

I’m a fan of study marathons, I’m with you zim, carry the torch bro, I’ll try to match pace this weekend.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m a fan of study marathons, I’m with you zim, > carry the torch bro, I’ll try to match pace this > weekend. Pink and I are picking up t-shirts in about two hours. The fun with Residual Income will get underway shortly thereafter. Good to hear there’s a couple more crazy ba$tards like me out there this weekend.

LOL, please pick me up a t-shirt, I’ll send you the money via paypal I’m so serious. BTW, I’m a mens medium, just in case.

How old are you guys? I’m a geezer and couldn’t even imagine studying for that period of time. 9 hours tops with running and golf break in between would be the most for me in a day.

BS - no worries, I think we’re paying $10 for five dirt-cheap shirts from Walgreens. I’m trying to get fluorescent orange or green.

“BS - no worries, I think we’re paying $10 for five dirt-cheap shirts from Walgreens. I’m trying to get fluorescent orange or green.” We need some of these t-shirts for the chi-town trip… Something like, “My beta got completely unlevered in Chicago, 2008”.

Can somebody buy me a T-shirt for this weekend too? Mens-small, yellow, round neck, marathon number 11111 Also please donate some money here https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=262058&lis=1&kntae262058=E66E7D966D624983B6823DAF4BC4494B&supId=174531539 Due to CFA constraints, the team leader (me) was not able to collect a penny. I will be riding the CFA books for the 1st time after a whole long week, hope I find myself in good shape. I will also try to answer some questions at the AF to see if the knowledge has caught rust. - where’s my bit*h!

Good to have you back on board soldier. Apparently your dispair hopped on the interstate and drove south about an hour because these past 3 days I feel like I’m falling apart.

Don’t worry BS, we will give in our best against all odds. I just prey and hope it’s not too late to get back to books now ---- Where’s my Red Asian babe, did not touch her for a while now. I am planning to start FI. So just to set the ball rolling, I’ll post a FI question (and not hijack zim zim’s thread)

Welcome back DS… I think your going to be in great shape for this exam! Knock out number 2 so we can think about number 3!

Thanks chad! I hope we all make it to L3. I can’t afford to stay behind of an very-excellent batch going to L3 in June.

aim, does time on af count I’d its spent solving problem posts?