Trying to break the record this weekend...

I like the way you refer to yourself in the third person zim: "but those that know me, know that zimzim has the power to push the boundaries of common sense and reality. "

Zim, I only got 5 hours in tonight, had a rediculous day at work, gonna pick it up tomorrow. How’re you doing so far.

BS - yo dude, it’s 12:50am here in CHI and I just finished up about 4 hrs here at Pinkman’s. Got through residual income and EVA shite, so I’m happy with what I got done tonight…right on target to my goal for a Friday night after a long day with little sleep from last night. Not to mention, we wasted about 45mins buying the shirts, stickers, etc. and designing our weekend rally shirts. I’ve been wearing mine since 8:30 and I can feel it’s power and positive impact already, hahahaha. I just skimmed through the Alt. Investments shite and WTF? Here I was thinking it was gonna be 10-15 pages that I could knock out quickly tomorrow morning, but it looks WAY more involved. Am already re-adjusting tomorrow’s schedule, cuz as everyone’s harping about, this shite could be 10-15% and should “hopefully” be some low-hanging fruit. It just looks way more intimidating right now. Anyways, glad you got some time in tonight…at least it’s better than us sitting around. I’m heading out to walk home right now and hopefully get a solid 8 hrs of sleep in. Let’s get some rest and crush this shite tomorrow. Zim WILL make records fall!

I am still going good. Probably will do a sun riser today. 8’ish - 9’ish sounds pretty reasonable.

fpersic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zim, > > i suggest you start with quant. lol!

Got a good 7hrs sleep in (2:15-9:30am), but was still DEAD tired this morning. Just walked over here to Pinkman’s Sweatshop and I can’t even believe the UNREAL GORGEOUS weather AND women that are all over my Wrigleyville 'hood. The Cubs game starts in less than an hour and there are people EVERYWHERE outside in shorts, convertibles, chicks in next to nothing…the sun is shining and it’s about 70F. F@CK. I was cursing out loud at these people as I walked by, on a mission to get here to conquer Alt. Investments. It was excrutiatingly hard to witness this, but Zim’s got some records to break. Saw a dude driving the sickest Bentley convertible in the DD parking lot and that gave me all the push that I need to kick-start my hunger for devouring this material today and making this thing scream my name in three weeks. Just had my bagel and coffee and now ready to f@ck some shit up. Let’s get 'er done today, kids! RRRrrrrrrFFFfff!

LOL, you have a huge head start on me, you’ll probably pick up an extra 2 hours on me today, but tomorrow i’ll get them back.

Swanny son - where you at, bruv? Going into hour 8 and feelin’ GRRRRREAT! Just finished all of equity…what should I hit next…Quant? Gotta do all of Schweser questions. Gonna make a run for some Gatorade. More to come from Zim-city tonight; strap yourselves in. YEEEEEHAWWWWWW

you’re delerious. i like that. keep it coming. i did book 6 2pm (so a full test today). my god it sucked the life out of me. about to review the pm portion- i have a few hours left in me… keep me entertained as you get more and more delerious. you’re not alone.

I’m wrapping up quant, its a great topic to cover, I wouldn’t start into time series once mental fatigue kicks in, that’s why I had to call of a night fairly early last night, I’m at hour 7 and feeling pretty good myself, definitely planning to ramp it up tonight and go late, dinesh set the pace for us all last night with his MVP performance to kick off his comeback. Except then he went out for grocieries today like a nancy, groceries, pssssh! Who needs groceries?

Hey Bannisja and Swan - we got extra shirts for you kids. Unfortunately, they’re size small (that’s all they had in the electric pink…sorry). But they are most def ALL KILLER, NO FILLER! I’m doing an equity mini-test and then I’m debating with Pinkman on what I should tackle next…let’s take a poll: A) Quant B) PM C) Corp Fin D) Fixed Income I’m feeling a bit antsy and burning up, so I’m trying to keep it light and fluffy. Scratched the Gatorade run and heading to Caribou for a 5-shot Espresso Iced Americano. HELLO!!!

keep it up zimzim! You hard work will pay off. I’m slacking off today but I will join the AF army tomorrow afternoon.

Maratikus - our fellow Chi-town bruvva, will look forward to your support tomorrow when I start questioning just exactly WTF is going on. I think I’ve got about 4-5 more hours left in me. Just wanted suggestions on what I should move on to.

i’m a 5’4 girl- a small will do just fine here. not sure how hot pink will fit on swan… he might put a new definition to ‘wear something tight’. i’ll pick it up in chicago post-test in the weekend of debauchery, oontz, oontz music, and car bombs galore. 5 shots holy sh*t you’ll be going for a while. FI is kind of more fluff than math- if you’re winding down, i’d go that route. corp fi is a silent killer- seems easy and then you’re like, holy f*ck, there’s more here than i thought. PM is just hard- save for earlier in the day. my vote for you is FI or corp fi- tackle quant and PM tomorrow a bit more clear headed. you best save me some zach effron stickers… you can’t be the only loser wearing them or people are going to call you things. i can deflect some of the comments if i rock them out too.

I like what bannisja suggested. It might be easier to review PM tomorrow and corp finance today. I’d swap FI and Quant though. Quant is relatively small comparing to FI (only regression and time series to cover). I think you’ll be better off reviewing MBS, ABS and tranching tomorrow after getting some rest. Reviewing is hard for me. I’ve read Secret Sauce 3-4 times already and I’m planning on reading it through 2 more times before the exam. I do Q-bank problems several times a week. Zimzim, how do you review material?

Dude, I think we’re on the same crazy/mental wavelength here. Hahahha, and yeah, the smalls make us look totally ripped. We will most def party LARGE this summer…I might even try and line up a DJ gig while you guys are here. We figured we’d give you and Houston the Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens stickers…but you gotta think of what numbers you want to be for the back of the shirts. Fittingly, I’m “78.” Yeah, I hear you on the FI…I feel I’ve been doing some major intense math all day and would like something a little lighter. I was kinda leaning towards your suggestion of saving Quant for a fresh start tomorrow morning, right after I get out of repenting my sins at church…and ask the big guy for a little more help. I figure with the initials “J.C.”, I should score a few extra points…right? More to come from the Sweatshop of Pinkman.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I like what bannisja suggested. It might be > easier to review PM tomorrow and corp finance > today. I’d swap FI and Quant though. Quant is > relatively small comparing to FI (only regression > and time series to cover). I think you’ll be > better off reviewing MBS, ABS and tranching > tomorrow after getting some rest. > > Reviewing is hard for me. I’ve read Secret Sauce > 3-4 times already and I’m planning on reading it > through 2 more times before the exam. I do Q-bank > problems several times a week. Zimzim, how do you > review material? Hahaha, well, I was hoping to be doing practice exams already, but alas, I’m still finishing Schweser and CFAI chapter q’s. I will try to have everything done by next weekend and then start hitting every test, quiz, exam I can get my hands on. I wasted WAYYY too much time reading this year instead of DOING. That’s how I learn, by actually doing, so I’m under the gun here.

LOL I’m gonna look like a child molester in that shirt, i’ll email you my address later, I might wear it on dday. I’d go Corp fin for light and fluffy, the structured securities in fi could be a late night killer.

2 questions: 1. are you going to bedazzle my number to the back of my shirt? 2. hudgens high school musical g-rated or hudgens internet oops i’m a bad kitty stickers? i will have to structure the rest of my outfit accordingly. back to the books- almost done reviewing this schweeeeeeser test.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2 questions: > 1. are you going to bedazzle my number to the back > of my shirt? > 2. hudgens high school musical g-rated or hudgens > internet oops i’m a bad kitty stickers? i will > have to structure the rest of my outfit > accordingly. > > back to the books- almost done reviewing this > schweeeeeeser test. NOIIIICE! Answers: 1. We drew the line at Walgreens and the bedazzling, but I’m suddenly starting to realize you’re a chick worthy of making a statement 2. Most def Vanessa “internet oops I’m a bad kitty” Hudgens stickers…had them specially made. I’m sure you’ll pull the rest of the outfit off BRILLIANTLY!