Trying to break the record this weekend...

I want pie with the repeating sign on the back

us AF ladies won’t let our AF men down. houston and i will have to be in touch on outfit selection for the big she-bang in july or august or whenever it is. mumu, time to visit your bro in chicago- we need more females to pull off the new school “pink ladies” thing. front of my shirt can say “herfindahl is my homeboy”

Molodovsky.

Yardeni 3:16

Where did I see Yardeni? Something with the Fed model too.

yardeni…stock valuation based on corp A bonds and 5 year consesus rate of return on market, I think? vs. Fed model, something about bond yield vs. GDP its been a while

Its a one liner in the equity section…meaning it will be on the exam.

Good, at least when I see it on the exam I will remember enough about it to be pissed I can’t answer the question.

yardeni? sh*t.

“Yardani Model”. WTF? you guys are killing me.

It was seriously on line is schweser. I only remembered the name because I thought it looked like Yanni.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It was seriously on line is schweser. > > I only remembered the name because I thought it > looked like Yanni. LOL. Yanni.

We may be the only ones old enough to know that name. :frowning:

Corp Governance is a silent killer - so much material and I don’t even know which ones I can skip :frowning: -----I’ll have to find a way to finish it so I can do my FIRST practice exam tomorrow

Lol, so how’s everyone progressing? I hope my shirt shows midrift.

If it shows too much midrift then we may end up with some little cygnets running around.

dude i’m a guy LOL

I know. I didn’t mean you would be having them. I meant the chicks would be all over you.

Did you really think I didn’t know you were a guy. Swan, cmon I am an AF regular. Bad joke maybe, but…dude.

At my request, Pink wrote “Arbitrage THIS!” on the front of his shirt this morning. The chicks on the street have been diggin’ it all day.