Twitpic your CFA cavern!

Yeah, I wish I had Schweser books - so much more succinct. @CFADetroit & steph96, now why would I want to compromise the integrity of the CFA exams by doing such a thing…Daddy suggested it actually (not topless though).

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAdetroit Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > haha I hope she sits around a bunch of guys in > the > > test center and distracts them enough to bring > > their test scores down. I need all the help I > can > > get. > > > Hmm, you might be on to something here. Maybe > all of us girls should go topless on Saturday… Except for the Calgary center. I can’t believe I just said that. Thanks CFA Institute, for ruining my life! :wink:

more ibankers taking the cfa and doing mba school…hmmmmm

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAdetroit Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > haha I hope she sits around a bunch of guys in > the > > test center and distracts them enough to bring > > their test scores down. I need all the help I > can > > get. > > > Hmm, you might be on to something here. Maybe > all of us girls should go topless on Saturday… Why wait till Saturday? Best start right now … :wink:

i’m going bottomless and i’m a bloke…

i am way hotter.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am way hotter. Prove it.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IheartMath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i am way hotter. > > > Prove it. +2

So Watters, are u telling us that ur Dad is a CFA charterholder? And the passion for finance runs in the family??

^^only a true CFA candidate tries to pick up on AF. nice job.

> IheartMath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i am way hotter. > > > Prove it. and yeah, +3 +4 Actually, from my bro next to me who is still shocked to learn that we live in this virtual analystforum world hahaha

Haha, I just hope her (read:his) Photoshop skills are better than the OP. With any luck we will have Shay Laren studying for the CFA in front of a waterfall. iblees82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > IheartMath Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > i am way hotter. > > > > > > Prove it. > > and yeah, +3 > > +4 Actually, from my bro next to me who is still > shocked to learn that we live in this virtual > analystforum world hahaha

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hmm, you might be on to something here. Maybe > all of us girls should go topless on Saturday… Which test center will you be at?

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am way hotter. Friend me on facebook.

Next year, maybe I’ll do some you-tube videos explaining some of the material. It might make studying more appealing and motivational for us all. No Daddy’s not a charter-holder - he just likes to tease me. Btw, I’m not offended that some of you think I’m not real. I get that reaction in real life, too. (Feel free to fb me: carina watney).

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IheartMath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i am way hotter. > > > Friend me on facebook. how do i find you on facebook, jtld? lol

I got some pics of my last night reviewing on FB. I’m not a chick but im also not in the pics, so take a look. Gagarin Laganin on FB, its the last album with 6 photos. not sure if the direct link will work http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2246184&id=8209661#/photo.php?pid=37846162&id=8209661 BTW i spend 504 hours studying for 6 months for L1 and passed. Taking L2 2010, planing on studying 850hours.

nosnitros, it won’t make a difference…after hour 500 you will either know it or you won’t. Watters, can I ask who took the photo? Or did you self-timer yourself because you were bored…which also would have been hilarious because I have facebook posted several pics of book piled in front of. I did not include a picture of me, and no photoshop.

http://younoodle.com/people/carina_watney Goddamn. Nice.

I am so getting facebook back after this exam :wink: