Twitpic your CFA cavern!

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hmm, you might be on to something here. Maybe > > all of us girls should go topless on > Saturday… > > Which test center will you be at? Kansas City…there’s probably only 20 of us taking it here anyway, so my efforts would be wasted.

I am not that sexy… but I am real…

Yep - self-timer. It was a spontaneous, and vain, decision - and difficult to capture all the books self-timing. Jesus, up to nearly 2000 views now in 4 days. Is this what it takes to get famous? I’m so moving into videos next year.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > IheartMath Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > i am way hotter. > > > > > > Friend me on facebook. > > > how do i find you on facebook, jtld? lol limodriver4irishlass/yahoo.com, I’m the one with the pic of my beer belly and KarenC and sherbeer on my friends list. You can also just do a search for “Limo Driver” and I should come up under the New York, NY network.

Watters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Next year, maybe I’ll do some you-tube videos > explaining some of the material. It might make > studying more appealing and motivational for us > all. No Daddy’s not a charter-holder - he just > likes to tease me. > > Btw, I’m not offended that some of you think I’m > not real. I get that reaction in real life, too. > (Feel free to fb me: carina watney). Sent a request. I see Platt beat me to it.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kansas City…there’s probably only 20 of us > taking it here anyway, so my efforts would be > wasted. Where’s the test center in KC? I know the city well. One of my friends just got a DWI there last weekend.

Watters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep - self-timer. It was a spontaneous, and vain, > decision - and difficult to capture all the books > self-timing. Jesus, up to nearly 2000 views now in > 4 days. Is this what it takes to get famous? I’m > so moving into videos next year. you should put a formula there and change it daily, so we could set it as a homepage, hehe

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Kansas City…there’s probably only 20 of us > > taking it here anyway, so my efforts would be > > wasted. > > Where’s the test center in KC? I know the city > well. One of my friends just got a DWI there last > weekend. It’s at the Bloch School @ UMKC. That’s unfortunate for your friend b/c it would be a b!tch to get around here w/o being able to drive.

Watters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep - self-timer. It was a spontaneous, and vain, > decision - and difficult to capture all the books > self-timing. Jesus, up to nearly 2000 views now in > 4 days. Is this what it takes to get famous? I’m > so moving into videos next year. 2000?! Are there that many lurkers on here, or have Ali & JohnThainsLimoDriver each looked at it 750 times?

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s at the Bloch School @ UMKC. That’s > unfortunate for your friend b/c it would be a > b!tch to get around here w/o being able to drive. I worked at Truman Medical Center for a couple of summers way back when. Not a huge fan of the area.

Call it your fifteen seconds of fame, but I definately would not refer to a bunch of dooshy finance nerds (myself included) on AF looking at your picture as famous or infamous. I can say that it is the best thing I have seen since having been cooped up in the UCSF library for the past couple weeks though…minus lerking on fb via iphone, of course.

Just checked out a few of watter’s facebook pics, I can duly confirm that she is, in fact, not ugly.

She is busted anyhow. WHat is the big deal?

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NO! SHES REAL! BINGO BANGO BABY…just gave yall a little facial DISGRACIAL

Definitely real.

who cares, i’m sure you all know plenty of REAL girls.

The dudes on this forum know real girls? I’d think twice before I make that assumption.

“BINGO BANGO BABY…just gave yall a little facial DISGRACIAL” Lol…I was just doubled over with laughter with tears running down my cheeks. For real, for like a minute or two.

everytime i see this thread get legs again, i think about how dirty the word twitpic sounds

I’m still waiting for IHeartMath and akanska, and possibly steph96.