Twitter

Who are you following that relates to the markets?

Twitter’s for self indulging losers.

^+100

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Twitter’s for self indulging losers. Funny…I think I used those same exact words last week when asked why I don’t have a twitter account.

TheChad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Twitter’s for self indulging losers. > > > Funny…I think I used those same exact words last > week when asked why I don’t have a twitter > account. maybe we are the same person.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Twitter’s for self indulging losers. for once I agree with you!

I heard that Best Buy is considering Twitter ability as one of their hiring critiera.

Twitter is one of the biggest wastes of time, second only to forum participation…

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Twitter’s for self indulging losers. > > > for once I agree with you! thanks darling. so do you have like a hot irish accent?

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I heard that Best Buy is considering Twitter > ability as one of their hiring critiera. new word - twitterability. you heard it here first.

^ and you called my grammar bad!! I have an irish accent - whether it is hot depends on the listener I would imagine!

Karen are you from the big smoke or the sticks?

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ and you called my grammar bad!! > > I have an irish accent - whether it is hot depends > on the listener I would imagine! i was way out of line on that one. feel free to arrest and handcuff me.

Born and bred in the big smoke!

North or South?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ and you called my grammar bad!! > > > > I have an irish accent - whether it is hot > depends > > on the listener I would imagine! > > i was way out of line on that one. feel free to > arrest and handcuff me. Different type of naughty for that…

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ and you called my grammar bad!! > > I have an irish accent - whether it is hot depends > on the listener I would imagine! I’m curious what an Irish accent would sound like. Of the British (apologies for the lack of a better word) accents, I only know of the intelligent-sounding variant and the drunken-sounding variant.

4Tay - there are many Irish accents as opposed to the stereotypical accent used in the American movies, I’ll try differentiate Colin Farrell - City Centre Dublin accent Laim Neeson - Country accent Mine is closer to southside Dublin accent - cant think of anyone famous who has something like that…

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mine is closer to southside Dublin accent - cant > think of anyone famous who has something like > that… Bono - now there’s a horrible thought.

stay on topic please. Im trying to understand this twitter non sense. It seems like its the next big thing and every college kid suddenly became “social media” experts. I gotta stay cool.