Types of People You Can't Trust

Anybody who uses MBA after their name

I could never put my finger on it before, but there has always been something about that guy that just wasn’t right.

People with super white teeth.

Or anyone that spends significant amount of money to change their appearance (including ‘maintaining’ their appearnce from 10x years ago). If you’re trying to change yourself to that amount, perhaps you have something you want to hide, and probably not be trusted.

Although I don’t drink and do not fall into that stereotype, sadly that is a widely held view. I’ve never met someone else who doesn’t drink to know where it comes from ha ha

Totally agree on the doctor thing. Give me a break. They introduce themselves as “Dr. So and so.” So I introduce myself as “Mr. Goes to Eleven.” They are usually stunned by my insistance of formality. Huh.

So . . . you don’t trust me?

Don’t take it personally, but I do not trust magicians in general. One second, they are showing you some nice flowers, then Boom! They have stolen your eyeballs. I want my organs for myself, thank you very much.

“widely held view”… Really?? I wasn’t aware that was a “thing”

I know loads of people in there early 20s who dont drink. Most of them for religous reasons. I still trust them all the same.

I don’t take it personally; I don’t trust magicians in general.

I trust people in their twenties/thirties who don’t drink too. Most of the time it’s because they drank a lot in the past and got in trouble. I have no issues with making the right decision to abstain if you’re weak to something.

For me it’s not an issue of trust. People that don’t drink are generally less fun and tend to be a bit judgemental. I mean, it’s pretty hard to really grasp where I’m coming from if you’re sober when you see me dry-hump a fake plant at Taco Bell at 2:30 am. I get it. Just stfu about it already.

It is interesting to think about what “not trusting someone” means.

Sometimes you don’t trust someone’s intentions.

Sometimes you don’t trust someone’s judgement.

Sometimes you don’t trust someone’s ability to understand what you say or need.

Sometimes you don’t trust someone’s ability to execute follow through.

Sometimes you trust a person, but you don’t trust the people they are associated with.

They’re all a little different.

I don’t like people if I can’t understand their intentions. It drives me crazy.

Or do you trust your own judgement about trusting that person

seems legit

http://gothamist.com/2015/01/28/mike_huckabee_nyc_ladies.php

1st order trust derivatives. Nice.

^Trustception

I don’t trust anyone completely. It protects me from disappointment, which always happens once you start trusting someone a little too much.

Take a man for what he really is: a man. That way, you will not be too demanding of people, and can rely on yourself entirely.

^ Can you even trust yourself completely?

Here is some hard core trust example…

Starts at 1.19, 1.40, 2.3 but esp at 3.01, 3.41 and 4.36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxofOJ0Tjvo