Unemployment: day 5

SeanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is going be my journal, blog, whatever the > hipsters call it and you can expect alot of > ebonics and swearing, i may be educated i may be > classy but on my inside I will always be vancouver > trash my parents tried not to raise me as. which > means i may be able to thug out in 14 different > languages like the gwai lo dai lo I am. I didn’t read carefully enough before to catch this first paragraph. Man…sorry to hear about the misfortunes but this is pretty funny. Excellent prose.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think that’s one of the advantages of being > Asian, there’s no stigma to living with your > parents into your 30s so if you get redundified > there is no rent or mortgage hanging over your > head. I don’t know how you were able to get away > with getting sh!tfaced around them though. BTW, > what happened to days 1-4? im white son, its a big fuckin deal to live with my parents and i aint back with them yet, but probably will be soon, and my place is right by the beach, giving that up in the summer time is gonna hurt.

L3 Buckaroo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m guessing SeanC was wasted when writing this, > as he’s normally far more eloquent (and > grammatically correct). Day 5 is nothing, wait > until a couple of months have passed and you’re > trying to balance frustration vs. effectiveness > vs. optimism. Things will work out, definitely - > in the meantime, get out there and play some > ultimate/golf since you’re in one of the best > cities out there! hey bud, ever heard of frolf? its frisbee golf. there was a field not far from where i grew up. on days like this i used to play that all the time but guess where alot of my buddies i used to play with live now? mf’ing calgary…

yo, i said this was gonna be a blog so let me drop some james taylor folk rock on yo asssss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T35WXFOmwI when i get stressed out, which is often, and i can’t meditate like the good buddhist boy i try to be. I listen to some james taylor joints and chill the f*ck out, i aint soft mu’fuckahs but i have a soul.

Why do you talk like a black guy?

Maybe he grew up in the NYC public school system. Every kid here talks like a black guy even if they’re white, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLdnrdh4U0

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why do you talk like a black guy? Don’t you watch Jerry Springer? That’s what unemployed white people do.

joemontana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAdummy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Why do you talk like a black guy? > > Don’t you watch Jerry Springer? That’s what > unemployed white people do. yessir

SeanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > joemontana Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CFAdummy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Why do you talk like a black guy? > > > > Don’t you watch Jerry Springer? That’s what > > unemployed white people do. > > > yessir Don’t you mean ‘word’ or ‘fo sho’?

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SeanC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > joemontana Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > CFAdummy Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Why do you talk like a black guy? > > > > > > Don’t you watch Jerry Springer? That’s what > > > unemployed white people do. > > > > > > yessir > > Don’t you mean ‘word’ or ‘fo sho’? ebonics, like everything else in life, should be used with moderation.

I live in nyc. I just came back from a chinese restaurant and saw these young chinese teenagers talking like their in the hip hop culture. They were calling each other the n word eventhough they all were asian.

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I live in nyc. I just came back from a chinese > restaurant and saw these young chinese teenagers > talking like their in the hip hop culture. They > were calling each other the n word eventhough they > all were asian. its not uncommon.

SeanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LPoulin133 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > SeanC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > joemontana Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > CFAdummy Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > Why do you talk like a black guy? > > > > > > > > Don’t you watch Jerry Springer? That’s > what > > > > unemployed white people do. > > > > > > > > > yessir > > > > Don’t you mean ‘word’ or ‘fo sho’? > > > ebonics, like everything else in life, should be used in moderation and with a fresh 40 of old english.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SeanC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > LPoulin133 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > SeanC Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > joemontana Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > CFAdummy Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > > Why do you talk like a black guy? > > > > > > > > > > Don’t you watch Jerry Springer? That’s > > what > > > > > unemployed white people do. > > > > > > > > > > > > yessir > > > > > > Don’t you mean ‘word’ or ‘fo sho’? > > > > > > ebonics, like everything else in life, should be > used in moderation and with a fresh 40 of old > english. nah man, colt 45, its the malt liquor of gentlemen. and its smoove just like billie dee

only make moves when your heart’s in it and live the phrase "Sky’s the Limit…mutha…

i had to visit my dad to the hospital today because he had a seizure while doing yardwork, he’s fitter then me. being unemployed isn’t the worse thing in the world, the first tests came back good. it was ethier idiopathic or late on-set epilepsy like his mother has. i had to hold him until the ambulance came, that was very very scary its a good thing i was with my parents, i couldnt imagine my mom doing all that by herself. i cant believe this is all happening at the same time my family is having some really bad luck.

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I live in nyc. I just came back from a chinese > restaurant and saw these young chinese teenagers > talking like their in the hip hop culture. They > were calling each other the n word eventhough they > all were asian. I was at a hedge fund lunch the other day and there was an Asian guy who spoke English with a heavy French accent. Pretty crazy sh!t.

Hang on SeanC, sht happens. if it doesn’t kill you it will only makes you stronger. I will say a prayer for you.

I have sht happening too, but I’m not religious, so can you do a belly dance or something for me instead?