Unemployment: day 5

sorry, my belly is too flat to perform belly dance. poll or lap dance …? might need some practice.

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > poll or lap dance …? Yes please.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have sht happening too, but I’m not religious, > so can you do a belly dance or something for me > instead? yo did you take your game on a trip and it went missing without any insurance? where the f is it? damn son, either you got robbed of your game or you have some congenital defect which makes you incapable of having game due to some sort of protien deficiancy. my dad is okay, he’s going to see a neurologist on tuesday. im hopping this is idiopathic and never happens again. right now im gonna order a pizza and drink heavily.

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sorry, my belly is too flat to perform belly > dance. poll or lap dance …? might need some > practice. hey sherbeer where you from?

You ever see an asian guy talk with an Australian accent? :slight_smile:

CFAdummy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You ever see an asian guy talk with an Australian > accent? :slight_smile: ever been to whistler? theres alot of you guys, and that rumour about canadian and american women loving the oz accent, its true…as*hole