use of "level ii candidate"

can you, and how do you properly, use “CFA Level II Candidate” in a bio on a website?

Only if you have registered for the level II exam.

Quote CFAI: “There is no partial designation”, so anything that looks like you are claiming such is out. You can say “I am a Level II candidate in the CFA program” but that’s about all.

Read the code of ethics! SCHEEEEESCH!!!

i did read the code of ethics. i did not memorize it. and i thought asking here would be more efficient. i had no idea the extreme annoyance i would cause someone. if i had know i would have taken a different course. i hope you feel better soon

suspect that if this came up on the test you would be in the minority if you got it wrong. That said they’d probably ask it in a typically vague fashion with a few double negatives. Maybe making you decide if you agree or disagree with Mr X CFA who tells someone off who has expressed concern over whether the firm is doing something wrong. Oh and there would probably be another half question to get right to score any points…

ryanwtyler Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i did read the code of ethics. i did not memorize > it. and i thought asking here would be more > efficient. i had no idea the extreme annoyance i > would cause someone. if i had know i would have > taken a different course. i hope you feel better > soon a little better

Ryan W. Tyler, C.F.A. Level II Designee, Expected to Be a C.F.A. in 2010, Superior Ability Due to Passing On First Try. Bold, 18 font.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ryan W. Tyler, C.F.A. Level II Designee, Expected > to Be a C.F.A. in 2010, Superior Ability Due to > Passing On First Try. > > Bold, 18 font. It angers me guys like this passed Level 1 and not me…is it that hard to crack open the SOPH???

ryanwtyler: This is how I have it on my resume: June 2008 CFA Level II Candidate; Passed CFA Level I in December, 2007 KJH Wrote: > It angers me guys like this passed Level 1 and not > me…is it that hard to crack open the SOPH??? May be ryanwtyler passed Level I because he is efficient. Many of us, most of the time, are wasting time posting on AF. If you have not passed Level I, why are you wasting time on Level II forum? If I were you I would be working towards Dec Level I test.

I hope you are kidding. You HAVE to be kidding. if it bothers you just ignore it. KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > It angers me guys like this passed Level 1 and not > me…is it that hard to crack open the SOPH???

Ryan Tyler 2010 c.f.a.

this forum is painful to read

I think Black Swan said it correctly in a recent post why people on LII and LIII forums are not in a pleasant mood. Speaking for myself, the wait for the result is frustrating. This may be causing the negative posts. Wise thing is to add positive things to the post. I know searching the forum has answer to a lot of the posts and new members need to be made aware of this. But that could be done in a nicer manner. I agree that some of the sarcastic posts do provide some entertainment.

i’m not talking about the harsh comments the sudden influx of wieners posting multiple semi-retarded threads asking their hand to be held has made this forum very painful to read i’m actually a little embarrassed about coming from the L1 forum now

Transition of folks from Level I to Level II may be causing this. Should be temporary.

painful? really? i think the max amount of time you should spend being upset at this thread, or more to the point this whole website, is about 2 seconds. otherwise you have a problem. and another thing, is it the fact that you are on the internet that you feel comfortable referring to people you’ve never even spoken to as a weiner? cause if you did that in real life, i think you would have some serious problems. get a life dude

ryanwtyler Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > painful? really? i think the max amount of time > you should spend being upset at this thread, or > more to the point this whole website, is about 2 > seconds. otherwise you have a problem. > > and another thing, is it the fact that you are on > the internet that you feel comfortable referring > to people you’ve never even spoken to as a weiner? > cause if you did that in real life, i think you > would have some serious problems. get a life dude You seem pretty upset yourself…ya weiner.

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ryanwtyler Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > painful? really? i think the max amount of > time > > you should spend being upset at this thread, or > > more to the point this whole website, is about > 2 > > seconds. otherwise you have a problem. > > > > and another thing, is it the fact that you are > on > > the internet that you feel comfortable > referring > > to people you’ve never even spoken to as a > weiner? > > cause if you did that in real life, i think > you > > would have some serious problems. get a life > dude > > You seem pretty upset yourself…ya weiner. you know what? you’re absolutely right. i shouldn’t have gottne that upset and i apologize.

hmmm stockbrokers anyone?