Wachovia Will be the next Bank to Go DOWN

discuss…

been going around all week…looking into it

Yes - WB is another dead man walking.

I don’t think so but anything can happen…They have been reasonably transparent about their assets and I think they will weather the storm…

preetchawla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t think so but anything can happen…They > have been reasonably transparent about their > assets and I think they will weather the storm… ha hah. fuld was transparent in april and said “we will ride it out” and “we need no more capital” and errrrr, last time I checked I was using LEH certs for wall paper.

If the bailout is passed they will be all right…if not they will be toast

“If the bailout is passed they will be all right…if not they will be toast” you’re misinformed.

Brb, withdrawing my monies.

steveOW Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Brb, withdrawing my monies. Why?.. It’s FDIC insured. I don’t understand people who do this.

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steveOW Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Brb, withdrawing my monies. > > > Why?.. It’s FDIC insured. I don’t understand > people who do this. run on the bank, it is guys like this that take the stock down, not the hedgies

I got more than 100 stacks in there brah.

I, uh, actually removed money from there too. I don’t feel the least bit responsible for their demise. I don’t even trust FDIC. Why not put your no-risk money in a place where there seems to be no risk? Why would anybody keep their money at Wachovia?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I, uh, actually removed money from there too. I > don’t feel the least bit responsible for their > demise. I don’t even trust FDIC. Why not put > your no-risk money in a place where there seems to > be no risk? Why would anybody keep their money at > Wachovia? x2, Mah boy JDV is on point today.

I don’t see why you wouldn’t. To my knowledge, most banks are FDIC insured. If you can move it now, why not? Why go through the trouble? As JoeyDVivre pointed out, I don’t see why I should suffer even an iota amount.

… you know if you have theft coverage you’re covered in your car gets jacked… but you still don’t leave it unlocked w/ the keys in the ignition in the ghetto do you?? not completely right but I’m sure its still a hassle to recoup your $$ if it came to that. Remember indymac??

ok so whats the safe alternative? mattress. I am with BOA and Schwab bank. should i take it all out now?

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > been going around all week…looking into it Been going around the school cafeteria all week?

put some pants on, Nakedputs!

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ok so whats the safe alternative? mattress. I am > with BOA and Schwab bank. should i take it all out > now? gold and silver brah.

I don’t have any money in WB, but I find talk on a finance board supporting bank runs to be disturbing.