Wachovia Will be the next Bank to Go DOWN

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > been going around all week…looking into it > > Been going around the school cafeteria all week? +1

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ok so whats the safe alternative? mattress. I am > with BOA and Schwab bank. should i take it all out > now? Well if you really care about total safety, put your money in Vanguard’s T-bill money market account or something. It’s hard to believe Vanguard is failing anytime soon. You can link your checking account to your money market account, sign onto your computer and wire money between them for free. If that’s not safe, we really are in shotgun shell investing land.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > put some pants on, Nakedputs! I have no need to hedge my position.

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > put some pants on, Nakedputs! > > I have no need to hedge my position. Net short huh?

equity_analyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NakedPuts Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > needhelp Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > put some pants on, Nakedputs! > > > > I have no need to hedge my position. > > > Net short huh? Post of the millenium. I hereby retire my ID to equity analyst. from now on he can use my id.

why thank you needhelp. i am now posting as myself and you! - equity_analyst

JoeyDVivre Wrote: > Well if you really care about total safety, put > your money in Vanguard’s T-bill money market > account or something. It’s hard to believe > Vanguard is failing anytime soon. You can link > your checking account to your money market > account, sign onto your computer and wire money > between them for free. If that’s not safe, we > really are in shotgun shell investing land. Good idea. Done and done.

I leaning towards the bailout getting done this weekend, i think the market has priced in that it is not going to happen. Im buyin WB 15 Calls as they are most levered to the bailout. IMO, once the bailout gets completed i think the Fed will lower rates intermeeting. any see the action in Nat City today, they look they are next, not Wachovia.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why thank you needhelp. i am now posting as myself > and you! > > - equity_analyst Ok, now that was funny!

I think the best way to keep your money save is to diversify it in same places. So you should bury your cash in your backyard and put them under your mattress. This was the strategy came up by Steve Colbert. He’s a real smart man who was admired by Bush and O’Reilly.

there are still ppl who do this. My bro-in-law’s buddy (who is a single dad) has a bad work accident and told him in the hospital that in case anything happened there was 100k+ under the floorboards in his kitchen. insurance?

What if he forgets where he buried the money? Thats just as bad as having the bank collapse on you!

I work for WB, and I am quitting as soon as I get back home.

I think they might be ok. Old Man Buffet is going to step in and guarantee the banks have sufficient funds to meet their needs. They are going to close for a week and then reopen. He might lose a fortune…but he’s willing to pay 50 cents on the dollar.

WACHOVIA DOWN 29%! Com’on guise we can get this lower! Com’n guise we took out wamu we can take out WB too. Down to $5 before the day?

don’t do that unless you have another job in hand! then you won’t be eligible for unemployment if you quit… if you’re let go its a different story.

Wonder if they’re gonna blame this on “abusive” short selling.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > don’t do that unless you have another job in hand! > then you won’t be eligible for unemployment if > you quit… if you’re let go its a different > story. I have a job in hand. I am moving to Moscow.

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > akanska Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > don’t do that unless you have another job in > hand! > > then you won’t be eligible for unemployment if > > you quit… if you’re let go its a different > > story. > > I have a job in hand. I am moving to Moscow. dam brah, will you have to speak russian? or no?