WC exam candidates

ya’ll just gotta stop being p*****s and pass.

laugh

Do not think, just use the Force.

Dear Ohai,

please return your charter.

Yours truly,

CFAI.

L3 for me…Feeling fried. Started a new job at the beginning of May and it has just been a tough month.

We will see.

Leave those out! They just pass without much complaining :slight_smile:

L2 for me as well. In the kill zone now - I’ve quit all aspects of my life for this last phase. AF L2 forum is literally my only source of interaction with someone other than me. Sounds crazy, I know but its the only way I pass See ya’ll on the other side

My kid is throwing a stuffed toy horse back and forth with me while I review pension formulas.

I didn’t realize they were doing construction RIGHT outisde my apt and I’m so pissed off.

Then again they’re doing construction at testing center too so maybe I’ll get used to noise and have an edge over the other local test takers. Though they probably won’t be working on sat…

Respect!

Last weekend I had my girlfriend over for dinner - she thought she’s staying the night, I called her a cab before she could finish her wine! #%^###%^

Fixed that for you.

What?

I one up’d you, went to visit my parents for the week to ensure gf distractions would remain at bay. sucks, i forgot how calloused my hands are and i feel like im 16 again.

on the bright side, i’ve never been so prepared for any of the exams and my mocks are showing it.

Will give L3 this week.Not as prepared as I was for L2.

What exactly will you be giving to L3? I hope its a nice gift.

^take.

I sure don’t miss this last week… I have two happy hours I’m attending this week.

My friend is taking Level 2. Got the invitation from her for Saturday night “to get hammered”…

^Where are we meeting?

And since I don’t have a hotel room, can I crash at your place afterwards?

I hope everyone has put the books down. Nothing you study now will help you. Relax. Eat some awesome food. Take the rest of the week off (if you haven’t already). Drink. Enjoy Xanax. Binge watch mindless TV.

Your brain will thank you on test day. Studying at this point will only stress you out and hurt your performance.