We get Level II books in a week!

Got mine’s today as well. I plan on laying them out on my bed and sleeping with them for a few days, just so we can get to know each other real well. Hopefully, some of that information can seep into my brain during REM as well :slight_smile:

BlueCollarHero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got mine’s today as well. I plan on laying them > out on my bed and sleeping with them for a few > days, just so we can get to know each other real > well. Hopefully, some of that information can seep > into my brain during REM as well :slight_smile: Jumping into bed with books that quickly, huh? WHORE!!!

catfight

And I thought I was the only one who slept beside my CFA books in bed.

BlueCollarHero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got mine’s today as well. I plan on laying them > out on my bed and sleeping with them for a few > days, just so we can get to know each other real > well. Hopefully, some of that information can seep > into my brain during REM as well :slight_smile: But will you respect the curriculum in the morning?

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224, > > My books have shipped. Don’t know when I’m going > to start though since I have CAIA 1, CMT 1, and > FRM in September, October, November, respectively. > > > Anyways bro…about some dudes being angry and > hating the world due to a test…there exist > people getting blown up and/or getting sniped in > Iraq and Afghanistan (soldiers and civilians)…oh > yeah, some people live with terminal illnesses…I > think those things qualify (in my book at least) > as being a tougher situation then waiting for the > results of a freaking intermediate-level finance > test. > > Yeah, yeah, yeah, they’ve worked hard. I’ve > worked hard and will work hard. Whatever. > > Yeah, they’ve faced stress. I’ve been under as > much, if not more, stress as them (try going > through PhD written and oral qualifiers…faced > with getting kicked out if you fail and looking > stupid to your friends/family)…doesn’t give me a > license to be a freaking asshole. > > If they hate the world and/or themselves so much, > they should probably consider a different career > and/or lifestyle. CAFicionado can I get your email? Have some questions regarding CMT