Website is updated with CFA letters

Letters are coming soon

This totally made my day! Can we use the letters now?

Just checked it, got my 3 letters, CFA…finally!!!

can anyone paste the letter … i am a level 3 candidate … just curios to know how it looks like … and when wud i get mine?

CFA

it looks like comp_sci_kid, WTF You can you WTF letters like this: Joe Smith, BS, MBA, CFA, WTF

I see my name, I see the CFA behind it however… My assistant decided to impress me by ordering new business cards (to be used when I received the letter), which have to be approved by the compliance department, and when the compliance dept. called the CFA institute they refused to verify anything. I then got an email from the CFA institute telling me that they had received a verification request and that they could not verify anything as all I had done was pass the 3 exams and that my work experience had been approved and that I would receive a letter in 3 weeks, but until then, I cannot used the CFA designation. So I was kind of scratching my head as to why I got the email and what I had done wrong, until I started asking questions around the office. I guess I will have to wait 3 more weeks before ordering business cards.

I’m stoked… finally see CFA after my name on CFA Institute’s Member Directory listing… Thank God this is over and the start of the next phase of my life begins… It probably won’t hit me until next spring time! :slight_smile:

Got the 3 letters as well in the CFAI Membership Directory!

Did you get an email saying your charter has been issued?

Is there anyone other than me who hasnt got the letters next to their name in the directory yet. The local society is giving me a run around. ANyone from Chicago who got their letters?

I havent but im in Boston. I was told they meet at the end of the month and will mail the charters out asap.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is there anyone other than me who hasnt got the > letters next to their name in the directory yet. > The local society is giving me a run around. > ANyone from Chicago who got their letters? They are giving me the run around too… I sent them an email to see what was holding them up…

for those looking for the letters in this thread, have you all paid the dues yet? I got everything done and approved, i still cannot log on to pay anything wrong?

kimmer09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Is there anyone other than me who hasnt got the > > letters next to their name in the directory > yet. > > The local society is giving me a run around. > > ANyone from Chicago who got their letters? > > > They are giving me the run around too… I sent > them an email to see what was holding them up… Kimmer, you mean Chicago society? if yes, its f’ed up. They have no clue whats going on. I paid my dues back in April. I am even able to log into Chicago Society website as a member and they send me a thousand emaisl every week. Yet I am not able to get the letters.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kimmer09 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > needhelp Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Is there anyone other than me who hasnt got > the > > > letters next to their name in the directory > > yet. > > > The local society is giving me a run around. > > > ANyone from Chicago who got their letters? > > > > > > They are giving me the run around too… I > sent > > them an email to see what was holding them > up… > > > Kimmer, you mean Chicago society? if yes, its f’ed > up. They have no clue whats going on. I paid my > dues back in April. I am even able to log into > Chicago Society website as a member and they send > me a thousand emaisl every week. Yet I am not able > to get the letters. No… Miami… They are taking forever. I sent them an email… my old professor is the president… still no response… =(

The letters are in. I’m not officially DirtyZ, CFA! It’s going on the business card asap.

The letters are in. I’m now officially DirtyZ, CFA! It’s going on the business card asap.

Anyone else get the letter? I am chomping at the bit to update my business card & CV.

When are they sending the email, has anyone called?