Weirdest thing to happen while studying for CFA?

My prep work for the L2 exam has led me to basically lose everything I can think of (I lost my ipod, a valuable ring, I cracked the face of my watch but can’t remember how, etc.). Before I started on the path towards the charter I never lost anything. This just got me to wonder what craziness happens to other AFers when studying/prepping for the exam (or even during the exam). Something to lighten the mood in between all that work. While I understand there are a billion other factors that could go into losing my personal belongings I am going to go safe and just blame it on my CFA studies. Cheers for now…

I lost my sanity.

I hate people

i lost friends

I lost tons of time on AF

about 2 grand

whats going to suck more is when you fail what a kick in the nuts

I became partial to Peter Olinto, and now wish all my profs would talk like him.

Nobody’s ever going to beat this one from the AF archive: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,976732,976732#msg-976732

I beat it more. Gips or xhamster? Easy decision.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nobody’s ever going to beat this one from the AF > archive: > > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,97 > 6732,976732#msg-976732 Ha! I was thinking the exact same thing as that! I remember reading that story when I was preparing for level 1 and thinking “what am I letting myself in for here??”

the twilight series made sense to me

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nobody’s ever going to beat this one from the AF > archive: > > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,97 > 6732,976732#msg-976732 …wow.

This one time, I was studying for the CFA…AND I GOT LAID. WEIRD.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This one time, I was studying for the CFA…AND I > GOT LAID. > > > WEIRD. yeah… our first and last study session lol wut ?

It has to be too much caffeine and maybe some other stuff.

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This one time, I was studying for the CFA…AND > I > > GOT LAID. > > > > > > WEIRD. > > yeah… our first and last study session > lol wut ? WE SWORE A PACT TO SECRECY

youre the one announcing it on a PUBLIC forum we’re through. and you know what? for the first time I feel free. im glad i said it.

As facetious as you two are I am sure there are probably many stories of “study” sessions getting a little out of hand (i.e. getting laid and probably transmitting a disease or two). Or after-CFA exam party craziness…

Burji Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As facetious as you two are I am sure there are > probably many stories of “study” sessions getting > a little out of hand (i.e. getting laid and > probably transmitting a disease or two). Or > after-CFA exam party craziness… Speaking of STDs, aren’t you going to Mendoza and BA these days, Asset?