What did I study today?

I just started book 3 CFAI and I started from the beginning. Hoping to have it done by the end of next week- which will be 50% of the material, at least in terms of exam weightings…

finished ABS tonight… starting Valuation of MBS/ABS tomorrow.

ajstamford Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- . > 02/20 - completed Mortgage Backed Securities this is besides the point here, but nice pun : @ Stamford and 2/20

Finished first study session in the Asset Valuation/Equity book last night. Had to blow off my friends again. About to settle in for a good 3 hours of reading here in a minute. Would love to finish Asset Valuation book by the end of this comig week. Using CFAI Text.

just finished reading the big book, aka, equity/asset valuation- just have the last 12 overall equity questions to do in schweser for equity and then we can at long last call this book completed. plan to do problems/q-bank on equity all day tomorrow for practice. have econ, deriv, and PM left to read.

Finished up pension plans, starting Analysis of Multinationals.

Completed Valuation of MBS and ABS… taking a day off tomorrow

Reading 24…I am behind (procrastinating) on QBank (reading 13)

2/23 - analysis of intercorporate investments/analysis of business combinations

Finished up with SS 10 & 11 in Equities. Need to read quant (not looking forward to it from what I hear), econ and the last two of equities - 12 & 13.

Half chapter - Forward Markets… and now watching the Oscars

2/26 - Finished up FSA 1, starting FSA 2 reading This weekend - more reading and maybe a practice test.

2/25 - Done with Time Series. **please shoot me** 2/26 - will quicky try to cover SS8/R31 Corporate Finance from schweser.

last 2 readings of SS13

SS6, pensions to multinational operations

SS8, Capital Budgeting - finishing the questions for Reading 31: 44 of them!!

I’m using Schweser… Just completed Book 2…Started Corporate Finance - Capital Budgeting… sigggh…

done with Forward Markets… probably the most fun chapter I’ve read so far.

2/27 - Pension Accounting if possible CFA class (FSA2) tonight ugh…i feel so behind.

Residual Income Valuation…