What did I study today?

in the middle of SS11

Futures Markets… half chapter completed. Also watched Michael Clayton - awesome movie!

2/28 - still on SS8, Capital Budgeting *** and I thought CF was the easiest and would take no special timing-considerations, oh well!!

time series analysis …yuck

just wrapped up FSA. even more yuck

FSA + Time Series = Yucks + 2

lola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just wrapped up FSA. even more yuck dam lola shouldn’t you be asleep ?

TheDubs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lola Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > just wrapped up FSA. even more yuck > > dam lola shouldn’t you be asleep ? :slight_smile:

Finished last SS of Asset valuation. Planning to jump into practice tests by weekend…and oh! Ethics on commute.

nothing from last 4-5 days…down from flu…would try to do some FSA over the weekend!!!

I like this thread - a nice break from the petty arguements on this board. Finished the intro to Real Estate chapter. Let’s keep this going guys. Someone’s got to provide motivation. I always get the “why aren’t you getting wasted with me tonight” speech from my friends.

2/28 Time Series…not saying I’m understanding…

2/29 - Just finished reading FSA, Corp Fin, and Portfolio Management Only have Equity, Fixed Income, and Derivatives readings left… then memorize formulas… and then hit the Qbank nonstop for the next three months

2/28 - completed futures Markets. I have a long Options chapter ahead of me this weekend.

2/29 - Finished the rest of Derivatives/Portfolio Management Only have Ethics/Quant/Economics book left

Hedge Fund Performance analysis

I like this post. let me know How behind I am … I am going to start off today I will begin to read derivatives and financial statement analysis at the same time

cfabermy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hedge Fund Performance analysis I liked this reading

02/29 - nothing

02/29 - Partying tonite