What do you think is the main reason why so many relationships fail these days and who/what is to blame?

not an usher fan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB5e0zHRzHc

Relationships take work.

Some are unwilling to put in the work when times get tough and/or are unwilling to compromise.

What is FOMO? Fear Of Missing Out?

narcissism, fake self esteem (derived outwardly) means people are always in comparison mode. people think it’s the outside world or circumstances, but in actuality it’s a lack of true self worth. i don’t blame the kids. they’ve been conditioned to basically commit slow genocide on themselves and the species as a whole since birth. all part of the luciferian world order - you get what you are willing to accept.

The causes of all social problems… obesity and single mommyhood. Everything that is bad in modern society comes from those two factors

Advances in criminal investigation techniques/technologies. You used to be able to kill your significant other and get away with it pretty easily if you had half a brain. Requires too much effort now to not get caught, so no choice but to breakup.

share the funniest one. please. i dont think they;ll top the craziest af answer. lol

the rise of prenups… basically says to a women that i trust you with my children but not my money. most def extending one to my 1st wife in a few years.

A little too rough

hard truth. the world is upside down on purpose. we’re living out revelations, this is obvious to anyone iwth half a brain.

We’ve got one for the loony bin…

there is evidence everywhere, so it is PRETTY tough for me to respect people who doubt the existence of revelations :slightly_smiling_face:

Its really obvious if you just OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES, SHEEPLE! THE TIME OF THE PROPHECY HAS COME! THE DEVIL HAS RISEN IN THE EAST, WHY WON’T PEOPLE JUST ADMIT THAT THEY WERE ALL WRONG AND THAT I WAS RIGHT AND THAT THE END TIMES ARE NIGH AND THAT ANGELS AND DEMONS WALK THE EARTH?

At least charlie gets it.

most people dont even need to do all that. simply undertake a sacred pilgramige to any hotel in the US of A and you shall find evidence in the nightstand :bulb:

I’ll be here to answer any questions you have, don’t be shy.

People have been saying that for about two thousand years. What makes you (and us) so special? This time it’s different?

Actually only about 500 years, starting with the celestial event in 1561. The NT is talking about ETIs. It’s pretty obvious when you read a pre King James Bible version and the book of Enoch. Religious text have been heavily edited by the luciferian world order over time. Spirituality and science are 100% consistent.

my favourite part of analyst forum is when people have full meltdowns.

The new profile picture is a nice touch

I deserve better’ the end of a relationship.