What do you think is the main reason why so many relationships fail these days and who/what is to blame?

Because women and men do not understand that a relationship is inherently a Trade-Off of everything. Equilibrium of both forces must be achieved in order to become happy, or at least reach peace.

Women. It’s that simple, and I’m surprised this hasn’t come up earlier.

A partnership has to have perceived benefits to work. You need both parties to buy into the idea that you are better off with a partner than without. A lot of singletons I know, don’t believe this is the case, or would argue that this is only the case for a very select few people that may or may not exist in reality.

Krnyc also pointed out that people stop trying. I think this is the biggest thing. When you really don’t want to try, is probably when you should be trying the hardest.

i know why i always fail.

i want a good girl. but need the bad pussy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sggmx8vysoc

best got quote ever

in a word, Instagram

1. Technological advancements decrease in human interactions with replacements such as pr0n. 2) Social media expansion resulting in FOMO based fear of settling down. 3) Elites assault on the traditional male to usher in a conceptual post-fighting, end of history type scenario with it’s consequential rise in the androgynous society leaving hard-coded, evolutionary bases of attraction harder to satisfy.