What does "ACE" mean?

People in this forum use the term ACE, but I don’t know what ACE stands for, what does it mean?

They’re referring the AF member phillip.platt.

All you need to know is that it starts with “anal…”

Amazon

Controls

Everything

oops wrong thread, thought this was woke

It can’t be :-).

Sorry, but I don’t know if you are right :). I thought it was some kind like “OP”. But maybe you’re right, could you be more specific?

I’m definitely right. P.P was one of the most entertaining AFers of all time. Then he went insane…or his insanity became too much to bear so he disappeared (or was banned…doesn’t matter). Then he turns up a few years ago as ACE (actually his full name was something I can’t recall at the moment but the acronym came to ACE). Then ACE found god and changed his name to Isaiah_53_3.

Edit: And for those wondering, the bible verse he chose:

He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

ACE is an acronym for one of phillip.platt’s subsequent user names, which he also subsequently changed.

holy shit can you please write this shit down and create a sticky? I can’t even keep up with 2nd gen trolls much less the 3rd+ iteration of some of the weird randos.

Lately, he seems to have forgotten religion though, to focus on serial molestation.

Yeah, in a topic I found, KMeriwetherD referred to Isaiah_53_3 as ACE.

So, ACE is Isaiah_53_3 and Isaiah_53_3 is phillip.platt, right? :slight_smile:

ACE is the place.

Can’t wait to see what his new handle will be…

Though there are some similarities between the two – Isaiah ain’t ACE.

#TrustYouMe

EDIT: I stand corrected, it seems…

i think it was analti alti equity?

i met isiah or ace. he did tell me he was ace, at the time i didnt even remember who ace was. his username is definitely not an acronym for his real name. overall id say hes a good guy. a brosef. lol

projectplatnyc>philip.platt>Analti_Calte_Equity>Isaiah_53_5 Isaiah 53:5 New International Version (NIV)

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. I forgot the password to the first account, so went from plat to platt, got kicked off platt, then switched to ACE, and then felt like a change to Isaiah. I didn’t know we could PM Chad to change names, I would have just done that, but didn’t know.

lol yeah thanks bro good times in LA

Ok I see now. Thanks :-).

i hope ace was ace because i kept calling broseph ‘ACE’ when he was in nyc lol

good to have you back BS.