What does your screen name stand for?

See u there…

Okay then…

Okay then, See you there…

null&nuller Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m actually siamese twins - joined at the hip > pocket > we argue all the time So which one wrote this? null or nuller? :slight_smile:

yea…i was there last i think in '04 december…man…i miss the place…the night clubs…the bars…drinkin some star beer…in fact…some of the nigerian girls at the clubs were smoking…as good as those in hip-hop videos…good old days…and of course…super eagles fan for life. !!!

B-school professor (finance). Not very imaginative, but I go with what I got…

I went to IU Bloomington two years after my brother (who has the same first two letters in his first name as I do)… my last name is Mukadam (7 letters) … to creat your university email address they took the first letter of your first name and then added your last name …hence my brother got mmukadam…decent enough… I, however, got screwed when I got there - cause I obviously couldn’t get the same username…so they had to take the first TWO letters of my first name (Mu) and then add my last name (Mukadam)…BUT the username could only be a MAX of 8 characters… hence I got stuck with MuMukada I still haven’t gotten over it…

mumu, that’s a hilarious story :slight_smile:

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I went to IU Bloomington two years after my > brother (who has the same first two letters in his > first name as I do)… > > my last name is Mukadam (7 letters) … to creat > your university email address they took the first > letter of your first name and then added your last > name …hence my brother got mmukadam…decent > enough… > > I, however, got screwed when I got there - cause I > obviously couldn’t get the same username…so > they had to take the first TWO letters of my first > name (Mu) and then add my last name (Mukadam)…BUT > the username could only be a MAX of 8 > characters… hence I got stuck with MuMukada > > I still haven’t gotten over it… Your brother is still messing with you even after all these years. ; )

Tibwa Ti = petite=Little Bwa = Bois = wood , that is some haitian creole sh*it. Tibwa may mean the 3rd leg you have between your legs. You know what I am saying if you are a real man. Therefore you cannot a woman Tibwa BUT Tichouchoune

When i was born, my 3 year sis couldn’t pronounce my name. “Bhaiyya” means brother in Hindi, she said Bhaiyyu, and Bhaiyyu I became. In fact my website is also named bhaiyyu dot com

No tricks here. When I got admitted to my undergrad school, we had to create email IDs and given the fact that gaurav is a common name in India, the only available ID was gauravku and since then I was recognized by this ID in my institute and on forums (college and hostel newsgroups), so am stuck with it till now.