What has happened to WC is a disgrace.

People will always remember the good old days. But they are gone.

The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the present!

Amazingly, yes. He pops up about once a year.

Everyone says the same thing on every forum. At least we can still openly discuss controversial topics, e.g. racism, drugs, guns, abortion, India.

I thought that for a while, but STL debunked that. Apparently Chad has conversations with all the mods, so presumably he has spoken to bchad and itera separately.

I’m disappointed that STL did not list me as one of the people who destroyed the website, given all I’ve done to antagonize him.

Image result for don draper i don't think about you at all

I actually reached out to Higgs offline and he said that it got too political for him. He still checks it from time to time, but doesn’t feel the need to post.

Time to MWCGA.

Hmm, interesting. I just thought it was weird that itera stopped posting so suddenly, and in the bchad tribute I didn’t recall seeing any posts from itera.

Does that mean the sarcasm has to go?

Say what you want but Turd caused the most damage to WC.

^yup and STL/chad didnt do jack about it

I liked turd

I seriously don’t know what happened to Turd. He seemed like a normal poster for the longest time, then I guess went (crazy) “woke” off the deep end and here we are. I think the mods did an ok job of trying to keep him in line.

I liked him too. But a small fraction of the garbage he posted would have caused many (including yours truly) of posters to be banned. He literally started posting actual garbage.

Turd had guts to express himself and fight to death to protect his conspiracy theories. I’ll give him that.

haha flat earth my dude! lol fb really ruined lives.

I did quarantine his craziness to a single thread. Seemed like the most I could do outside of banning him. And he wasn’t really breaking any rules, so…However, I do agree he caused a lot of members to leave and, in hindsight, banning him may have been the necessary thing to do for the greater good. But that ship has sailed.

I think Turd was also probably important to finally getting the voting system in place. I’m purely speculating, but I believe it was Chad’s hope we, as a community, would either downvote his comments until they were hidden and/or ignore him entirely until he went away. In the respect, all of the WC bears some of the blame.

Measures were taken just short of banning. And had he been banned, you would have been the first to start a free Turd thread so pipe down.

Turd for WC hall of fame

the voting system was broken for a bit. as you can tell with your karma count. im pretty if we could tally the downvotes. majority is his. lol

Well I do recall asking him in a thread specifically why he (was) posting all of that crap on a finance forum. I can’t recall his answer, and, I’m too lazy to go back through old threads. So, I can’t blame myself.