What is your job?

> > chedges Wrote: > > > > > Absolutely love it. It took my a while to get > into, I worked in a custodian bank to begin with > and then changed banks into their asset management > bit. From there into the front office in a fund > management company. Taking it in stages seemed to > work for me. Glad to hear it. At the moment I pretty much look after about 200 discretionary investment accounts for rich private clients but I find it too unstructured (who finds time to effectively manage 200 different portfolios?) so I’m keen to get into fund management rather

Valuation and modeling at Big 4

credit analyst

Quantitative Analyst / Derivatives Trader

financial analyst for a large Middle-East oil co. Currently work in corporate finance but interested in moving over to Treasury. I am expat from Dallas, TX.

Credit Analyst

PM.

Fork and spoon operator.

Wow nice move! How did you move from the custody side to the asset management side? you were with BoNY? Northern? SS? chedges Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > newsuper Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > chedges Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Junior FM at a fund management company. > > > > > > Something I’m interested in getting into - how > do > > you enjoy it? > > > Absolutely love it. It took my a while to get > into, I worked in a custodian bank to begin with > and then changed banks into their asset management > bit. From there into the front office in a fund > management company. Taking it in stages seemed to > work for me.

WTF!! No one from IT here?, cant be! I write computer programs with lots of bugs. The ‘green-tick-disappearing-2-daye-before-the-result debacle’ was also orchestrated by me.

>No one from IT here?, cant be! Another one here writing programs for badly developed models. What kind of role you are planning to move to from IT.

Derivatives Pit … overambitious, yes I am.

Analyst at boutique investment bank

Hey SG, I am with you. I am from IT. I work as a functional consultant for an ERP Product of Microsoft covering the Financials management and Supply chain management

cool - now we all are talking. I am a J2EE Consultant.

Treasury Analyst at a French bank based out of India

Hedge Fund accountant. Hoping the CFA opens some doors in the future when everything picks up

Financial Analyst - Boutique Consulting Firm aka: Excel’s b*tch

Java/J2EE develope

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cjones65 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Underwriter of equity issues for growing > > proprietorships in emerging markets > > > > My group helps diversified sporting goods > stores > > in Delhi raise capital in the over the counter > > (tan sheets) market > > > I think we should make a trip to meet Ananda. He > posts on Pagalguy, I think we can get a hold of > him (her???) there You are a genius. How did you find that (lol)? We have to register screen names on that site and gently coax him/her into trusting us over time. Then, we go to Dehli. I say we take a ship, so we get a chance to see Somali pirates – killing two birds with one stone.