what is your progress?

Ethics,Quant,Econ,FSA, 1/3 Corp. Finc. Since there is maybe 20% of the same material as L1, and overall a few hundred pages less than L1, I am trying to breeze through all the material once without doing any practice problems, but understanding all of the concepts, then start a longer review (~ 11 weeks) as opposed to their recommended 6.

I’m starting at the end of this month and I am not concerned that i won’t have enough time. Its all about how much time you put in a week, and how fast you learn. That being said, when did you people start who are done with book 4?

Gosh… you guys have really done a whole lot… I’m starting with FSA today – haven’t touched any of the other material so far. Has anyone done derivatives? I am a bit worried about derivatives and FSA. Also, what about the Quant material? How hard is it compared to Lvl1?

donopj2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m starting at the end of this month and I am not > concerned that i won’t have enough time. Its all > about how much time you put in a week, and how > fast you learn. That being said, when did you > people start who are done with book 4? Some people start with book 4…I would not let them make you feel “behind”

mto1985 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ethics,Quant,Econ,FSA, 1/3 Corp. Finc. > > Since there is maybe 20% of the same material as > L1, and overall a few hundred pages less than L1, > I am trying to breeze through all the material > once without doing any practice problems, but > understanding all of the concepts, then start a > longer review (~ 11 weeks) as opposed to their > recommended 6. For Schweser, it seems like there much more to read compared to Level 1. Most of the L1 books were about 200 pages, but they’re much longer this time around.

Almost finished book 1, just one and a half readings of Quant left, the hardest part of the whole book I believe. Not looking good at all for me

finished schweser books 1 to 3, started book 4 today…hoping to get all reading done by april 5 (if i stay on schedule) and after that get into practice questions/exams. the pension section is NOT FUN!

erm…i finished ethics and i’m almost done w/ quant

done with reading and doing end of chapter problems of Ethics-CF. Just started reading Asset Valuation last night.