What is your undergrad?

BS - Mechanical Engg, MS - Computer Science, level 1 candidate. Guess quite weird looking at above undergrads majors. Heaven knows why so many transitions…but CFA curriculum is driving me now.

Finance…I’ve since wished I would have also done Accounting. Too late now!

STEPH96. …you stole words out of my mouth. I wish i was acct too and rite now would be doing cpa. I don’t understand people with computer science majors switching over to finance? and that too rite now? the market is no where to be seen. whereas computer science is at boom… big time… openings everywhere, even in a place like usa with ongoing economic crisis.

B Engg Computer Science… 4 years working in Financial Services industry…

MA Hons History of Art… Extremely vocational degree given I’ve now spent almost three years working in fund management.

Double-major here. BS Applied Economics BS Commerce major in Management of Financial Institutions Just passed Level I last June. Will be taking Level II June 2009.

B. Engg Electronics MBA Finance Level 1 June 08 :slight_smile:

Bachelor of Commerce(Accounting) MBA(Finance). CPA.

bigcolombian: are you by any chance in VA. I’ll be taking the exam in DC aswell. Anyway, last semester to go for BS Finance with a minor in Econ

Bachelors Chemical Engineering Work as a petroleum engineer in Calgary, Canada Lvl 1 Dec '08

Kaizer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bigcolombian: are you by any chance in VA. I’ll be > taking the exam in DC aswell. > > Anyway, last semester to go for BS Finance with a > minor in Econ Yeah, I’m in Richmond, VA. I am looking for people to study with if you know of anyone who is interested.

BA in International Business, German, and Spanish

BS - Management Infomation Systems

BComm Accg and Bachelor of Applied Finance

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bachelors Chemical Engineering > > Work as a petroleum engineer in Calgary, Canada > > Lvl 1 Dec '08 Yay I’m not the only one. Bachelors in Econ and Chem Engi. Couldn’t decide what I wanted to do after college… Lvl 1 in Dec '08 also. Good luck to both of us.

BA in Finance, MA in Economics work in SEC and PE Fund

B.S. Computer Science, Economics, Applied Mathematics M.S. Economics, Quantitative Finance

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bachelor of Commerce(Accounting) > > MBA(Finance). > > CPA. this guy is gonna kill this test

Bachelors of Business & Information Technology. Lots & lots of study 2 do

Bachelor of engineering (Electronics) MBA (Finance) Working for a PE fund