What is your undergrad?

BS in Finance, International Business, MIS Profession: Optimistic

Grad Dip in Finance&Accounting

Bcom Accounting…8 years ago

English literature. Doing quant right now. It’s like walking into a bar in a strange town and everyone suddenly going quiet -you feel a long way from home.

BA Economics @ BYU Series 7 & 63 MBA (Finance) (just started !) lvl 1 in Dec 08

MBA Working for FOF

BS - Math/Computer Science MBA - General Bus I’m shocked that anybody would even attempt the CFA without at least having taken some coursework in accounting and finance (or equivalent experience) as I would be in completely over my head with only my IT background. After reading some of the posts on this board it’s obvious that’s where a number of candidates are coming from and I wish them luck because that would be fabulously difficult.

BA English MA Econ I took some finance courses too.

B Comm (accounting) CA qual (thats cpa for the americans!) finance/tax manager for an ibank in sydney, looking for a change, but facing a huge paycut to do that!

Hey BigColombian I live in the D.C area and I am Peruvian… i’m taking the level one in December… Don’t know many hispanics persuing the CFA… do you? here is my email… maybe we can bounce questions off of each other or meet up to study. perea.cesar @ gmail dot com

I forgot… BBA in Finance from James Madison Univeristy!

B.Com Accounting

bcom in finance and accounting

BA Biz Admin: U. of St.Gallen HSG (Switzerland) MA Strategy and International Management. U. of St.Gallen HSG (Switzerland) MBA NTU Singapore

Msc in Finance and Accounting, Bs in Accounting

Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) (Hons) Master of Accounting CPA

Bachelor of Art in Business Administration

BS in Finance - minor in Econ Most of this has been review.

I tried emailing you at parea.cesar@gmail.com but it didn’t work. It would seem gmail does not acknowledge your existance.

Masters in management MSc in Finance