What should I binge watch on Netflix tonight?

There’s never a bad time to watch Freaks & Geeks again.

Stranger things is definitely worth a binge.

Side Note: Winona Ryder- too old or still fine?

Still ok. Spock’s mom: definitely MILF.

Next: Mila Jovovich?

I’d say she’s too old at this point…she went from cute chick with big eyes to strung out with big eyes…not a good look. She’s been through some shit

x

dude her kid was stuck in the wall. give her a break

I second that. If I am ever unsure of myself… I just need to ask “what would Audrey Horne do?” :slight_smile:

Also, NEED those little red pumps and demure outfits! Love, love, love

I liked the show a lot but it went off the rails right at the end. Still not sure if I liked the ending.

Peaky Blinders. British gangster show set in post WWI England.

Bro, how did you not suggest Mad Men?

Bump. I’m aksing the same question. I know I have to finish Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, but after that, I’m at a loss.

I have never watched a single episode of Game of Thrones, and I don’t know if I have access to it through my current cable provider/Netflix.

I have never seen “House of Cards” or “Mad Men”. I think they’re both available through Netfilx.

“Man in the HIgh Castle” is NOT available through Netflix.

You might like Shooter as well on Netflix, with Ryan Phillipe - 10 Episodes

im begging you greenie. subscribe to hbo at least for the free trial. you have like at least 50 hours of binging to do. watch game of thrones.

Things I can think of on Netflix.

Sherlock

Peaky Blinders

House of Cards

Lost

West Wing

Mad Men

All the marvel things. They all interact with each other (daredevil, etc)

Luther

Remember, I still have 38 more episodes of BB to get through. Then another 20-30 of BCS.

BTW the amount of quality stuff on HBO is amazing. Way better ratio of quality content to total content for same price as Netflix a month.

Watch Futurama before it is removed from Netflix.

Black Mirror and Bojack Horseman. That’ll put your head in a good place for a while.

Yeah I like HBO.

Binge watch the 2Q17 earnings webcast if you’re long NFLX!