What should I binge watch on Netflix tonight?

The Fall!

The Leftovers kids. The ish is weird but its tight.

You should have your hands tied for a good deal of time then. Nothing else will stack up well to BB or BCS in my opinion. Afterward I would catch up on Stranger Things. If you do end up getting HBO then its GoT and Westworld binge. I recently binged all of Californication (my life story) again on Netflix and still loved it- just stop the show before the last season which is complete shit.

^ I would also fast forward through any scenes with the incredibly annoying daughter.

bloodline

Designated survivor. Strange that a netflix original has 21 episodes, i thouggt all their stuff ran for a max of 13

Its funny that the muslim press secretary is called “seth wright” they clearly did not think that through

Narcos so3 is also on soon. No more boyd and his annoying narration. Just pedro…

I have HBO, but have no interest in Game of Thrones.

Maybe some day I will watch it. I typically don’t like that genre though.

wow niceeeee , didn’t know this

^ i know rite? Its isnpired me to try and hold out till i reach colombia to try some nose candy for the first time

Basically fast forward through all the family stuff. Banging hookers with Runkle is what the show is really about.