what type of music do you listen to during the day?

I dont know why but listening to depeche mode during the day makes hours fly

I don’t, I have a job.

as do I.

depence mode are such a rip off of depeche mode. you should try it.

noted

hows your film project going. got shot yet?

I have 4 people that I am focusing on and started filming about a month ago. Both will be seniors next year. I have also been writing and working on setting up a video editing station in my home. I have been in touch with some higher ups in education about my film and their feedback. Ideally I would like it to be shown in schools.

at this point I am getting footage and putting into my pc.

I’ve got some “footage” on my pc too that can’t be shown in educational venues.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t, I have a job. posting on AF all day doesnt count as a job.

If I’m focused I listen to classical, today I listened to Hilary Hahn’s Bach Concertos album. On more routine days I listen to everything from Billy Joel to the Eagles.

I listen to Schweser Level 2 Audio daily. “The following is a review from…” Gag me, can’t wait to listen to music in my car again.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I don’t, I have a job. > > posting on AF all day doesnt count as a job. What if I have my assistant post for me all day long because I don’t know how to use a computer?

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I don’t, I have a job. > > > > posting on AF all day doesnt count as a job. > > > What if I have my assistant post for me all day > long because I don’t know how to use a computer? Then that makes you a very handsome front office slanger extraordinaire.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Gag me OK.

michael viner’s incredible bongo band

Typically no music but today I got sick of bloomberg news and pulled up Pandora. Listening to a cover of “Still Fly” by The Devil Wears Prada… good stuff.

I rarely watch or listen to Bloomberg news, are they any good with respect to timeliness of breaking news?

Huey Lewis and the News. I think their undisputed masterpiece is “Hip to be Square”, a song so catchy, most people probably don’t listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it’s not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it’s also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey Paul!!! TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU F****** STUPID B*****!!!

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I rarely watch or listen to Bloomberg news, are > they any good with respect to timeliness of > breaking news? In that regard they are alright. They will not cutoff a guest or breakup a segment like CNBC does but they seem to mention relevant breaking stories. Considering the limited options for streaming video their TV feed is not a bad way to go.