what type of music do you listen to during the day?

you can say sexier

oooooh, tsk tsk

didn’t want to get you guys too excited :wink: What are you tsk’ing about??

he said sex!er i’m pretty excited. now i have a reason actually get good at playing piano b/c if you heard me play now… i think you’d retract your statement :slight_smile:

Well I’m grade 7 on piano so you have some competition! :wink: Heard someone play paranoid anderoid in a shop the other day…absolutely amazing!!

I won many piano competitions playing Fur Elise in my younger days. Worship me.

For some reason piano just doesnt work for you - leave it to matt! :slight_smile: You can be the funniest guy here

Piano is great and all, but sometimes you just want to hear some good pianny.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For some reason piano just doesnt work for you - > leave it to matt! :slight_smile: > > You can be the funniest guy here “So I’m going to be known as the funny one??” -Chandler Bing

well scando is gone now - you can be creepy one if you want but that might take a bit of effort!

I listen to primarily gregorian chant, mix in some tubular bells.

techno if I need to crank out an analysis super efficiently or if working on some sort of model - I will listen to a specific ‘set’ that I know that goes on for 1-3hrs over and over otherwise, more chill techno, house, rock, metal, hip hop, rap, punk, Lithium on XM, BPM on XM, reggae, world, etc