what video games you playing? what device?

Starcraft

Because things were just so non-violent before video games, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

I haven’t played games in a couple years, but I miss CS; de_dust2 for life!

really solid analysis.

Dota 2 - still trash tier tho, Unreal 4 alpha from time to time, looking to get into battlefield or cod, but those games look really newb vs Unreal

AF’ers should start a clan for the next CoD game. I’m game!

says the guy who spends several hours a day trolling and watching hate filled videos…

I’ve A/B tested the video games. Nothing to see here

Come at me bro

wrong and wrong.

ok seriously,

ps4 or xbox 1?

Would you say this game is worth it so far? I saw this game on youtube. It seems like fun but it is CAD $37, which is a bit too pricey for an early access game. Really tempted though.

Video games are for unathletic geeks . Figures an Internet forum for finance nerds would be full of em

Lets do it

i’ll nutmeg you on the pitch and on FIFA bitch, lets do this

i paid 30 usd. i dont really like it. for what i paid, i expected more. i’m pretty good at it though. my best rank was 4. its not about killing people, its about surviving. each game is like 30 min. you hide at start, collect weapons, find a car, then at the very end, people start fighting for positioning in the ever smaller circle. it reminds me more of gta, but slower paced. i honestly prefer cod among the 3.

havent played this in forever. i was in master league though. i actually miss wc3 though. tried to play it online last year post exam, if you win enough, you’ll never find a game. i always had ridiculous win rates like 20wins/3losses.

PC. currently playing BF1 and battlefront, occasional FIFA. Pre-ordered the new COD and battlefront 2.

Seems like everyone here is either XBOX or PS4 though but I’m down to play if anyone’s on PC.

It’s perplexing that similarly coined “grown adults” feel it necessary to come into a topic they allegedly have no interest in just to spew hate. You’d think after multiple decades on this earth it’d be known that human interests vary considerably and no amount of selfish proselytizing is going to change that. It’s one thing to have a rational discussion on it but the immediate degradation into ad hominem attacks just screams “I’m dead inside and need to feel better by bringing you down.” Good luck with that. From personal experience, that’s a battle that’s never won. The ego is never satisfied but keep going down that rabbit hole and one day you’ll be brought to your knees in pain and decide it’s time to make a change.

Someone like Stallion is the ultimate loser in all this. Seemingly exists as an entity only to insult people on a forum he willingly logs into everyday to participate in. What does that say about how you spend your time?

This. Video games were very much part of my life growing up and it’s been amazing to see how sophisticated some have become. Some also require a good bit of skill and strategy. In a lot of ways, it can become like an interactive movie or book with a very complex story lines / character developments. As such, it can be nice to take a break from reality and allow your brain to explore imaginary scenarios. Of course people can get carried away and neglect responsibilities. You can make that argument though for someone who drinks too much, spends all day in front of the TV, etc… Self awareness and control are key.

How realistic are the car racing games. anyone played forza?

fk me that shit is hard