What will minimum pass score be this year?

worst topic ever cause u will never know the passing score but only the passing rate.

Soccertom9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The MPS will be mid 60s as usual. Everyone thinks > the exam was not that difficult, but trust me when > you get your scores back you will be shocked by > how bad your scores are… assuming you’re a 2nd timer soccermom9

I <3 soccer moms.

In 2006 pass rate was 76% so why not to expect the same :wink:

I agree that this is the worst post ever.

KlemensZabijaka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In 2006 pass rate was 76% so why not to expect the > same :wink: I’m giving away free turkeys on thanksgiving like nino brown if the pass rate is 76%. If you love the hood CFAI, consider this…

KlemensZabijaka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In 2006 pass rate was 76% so why not to expect the > same :wink: What is your source?? They never release such information

Pass rates have always been released, it’s the MPS that isn’t. I’m just assuming about a 67% MPS and and 45% pass rate, but who knows? Could be over 50 or below 40 for all we know. http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogram/Documents/1963_current_candidate_exam_results.pdf