What would you do with $420m?

keep my job. put some into Real Estate PE with a buddy.

buy out AF and doxx everyone.

index fund majority. start a foundation/charity.

go deep sea fishin and travel a lot.

I’d also buy one of whatever the hell this dude is riding. A pair of the shoes too.

And AIDs, don’t forget the AIDs

Buy out all their companies and fire them all

The sooner you accept you’re gonna get aids and just run with it, the sooner you’re gonna have fun raw dogging the 10,000 randos

Yeah, degenerative compulsive desires based on money cost, like buying a AK-47 made of pure gold or a pair of shoes covered in diamonds. I don’t think I would ever get into that state.

But then you get your first sip of the $100 per cup lemur poop coffee, and you know theres no going back to the normal stuff… and lots of things like that and the expenses just start racking up.

Hahah with that money (420m) I could hire medical & stuff professionals that filter the most beautiful and clean women around the world and also set the dates for bang all day long (including traveling). I would easily pay 10K per date, no problem bro. 2 million a year in this. A win-win for decades :slight_smile:

For each $100 poop coffee I drink, I would donate $100 in poop for starving children… or farms, don’t know yet. Need to figure it out.

All this in order to keep my conscience clear.

i think the whole point is to spend what you can afford. if i can afford 13m/year, then fuck yea i’ll spend that much on shit i care about. your conscience should always be clean. dont ever feel bad for being lucky.

i was thinking of doing charity then i realized everything i spend my money on is charity.

-igor, why would you work?!

i would literally just do passive investing and not give a shit. lol

Duh!

The license plate on the S2000 is SUDO 4RE.

The license plate on the Maranello would be REAL 4RE.

I’d also move. Either to Santa Barbara or Northern California (around Sacramento).

And I’d enroll in a PhD program in Mathematics (either UC Santa Barbara or UC Davis): algebraic topology; specifically, knot theory.

Race cars and learn how to race airplanes.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fObqACgLhqM]

Will likely never step foot in a cubical or office building ever again.

very similar to my dream…I’d move to Southern Ca though and enroll at UCLA and get my undergrad in comp sci.

I’m a USC fan.

I no longer like you.

I’d also buy a bottle of 50-year-old Macallan. (I’d love to get a 50-year-old Lagavulin or a 50-year-old Laphroaig, but I don’t know if there are such things.)

I probably wouldn’t tell my wife what it cost, however.

https://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/11/28/connecticut-asset-managers-win-254-million-powerball-lottery/?mcubz=1

Reminds me of this

Buy about 30 acres somewhere on Florida’s east coast, with a few thousand feet of beachfront and good inland space. Raze any undesirable structures. Build my dream home.

My wife is one of those people that gets depressed if separated from her family for any significant period of time, so they gotta come with - give the other family groups $1m to build/buy the home of their choosing. Set up a pot education trust for kids/nieces/nephews. Replace my car, and get a Sunday driver - NSX or some such. The wife got a new(er) car last year, so she’s SOL there unless she wants something fun.

Start a motorcycle customs shop with a mobile unit and take it to Daytona every spring and fall.

Invest remainder in municipal bonds and live off the interest.

Go fishing. Lots and lots of fishing.

you trojan! oh boy…

That’s not a car I thought would ever get mentioned here on AF.