What's something you've wanted to learn or do, but haven't

Terrorist detected.

thats a fair list apart from learning French and Russian. Spanish and Mandarin I can understand - it has value but French is just some fruitloop language and everone over there worth knowing wants to speak English.

flying a plane sounds cool but too $$$.

My aim is to get my pilots license in the next ten years… own one in twenty.

Yea, learning to fly is another one for me

Unprofessional potato cutting for me

I do yoga once a week and am a big fan despite the banter I get from my colleagues. I’m no adonis but I was hoping that it would be more strenuous but I’ve never found it that tough.

I tried hot yoga once, 95 degrees quick flow. I cannot describe to you how much sweat came out of me that day, the towel was totally saturated and I couldn’t keep the sweat out of my eyes, the mat was soaked to the point where I kept slipping off.

apparently its a very inefficient way to exercise though, the heat makes you feel like you’re working hard but the muscle work out doesn’t compare to most other work outs. You also lose a lot of electrolytes.

bikrim yoga i think he popularized it. my coworker dated his daughter before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2cbjeeMR8Y&t=7s

I can see the buzzfield headline “Man recently accused of sexual assault was a 3/3 18 month CFA”

I think it depends on the teacher. My mom is a teacher. That’s how I got started. Older ladies come to her class so the poses she does are simple enough for a beginner. My gym also provides classes and they are a bit more challenging (requires more strength and flexibility). There are progressions of poses you can do if you find one too easy.

It just makes obese people feel like they are exercising, since apparently sweat = progress. You are more likely to put your respiratory and glands to work than getting a good stretch/workout. This is for the majority. There are some yoga styles that can be a great workout and challenging.

I enjoy yoga but I consider it a supplement to my activity schedule rather than a pillar. After a long week of squash and soccer it is nice to get in a yoga session and for some muscle R&R. My preferred form of deep tissue massage.

My thoughts exactly. I do mainly Ashtanga as well as some ‘power yoga’ classes designed to be tougher than the more spiritual kind of classes but I see is as an addition to the rest of my regime rather than a replacement.

1. I have no idea how sexually harassing could equate to a 7 million USD charge.

2. Why would people wanna do that yoga if his body is what they’re gonna achieve if they get good at it?

3. I love his chair that he sits in while people do yoga.

It’s definitely more badass to rip defenseless fruits and vegetables from the ground, their vine, or their branch and be so arrogant to assume that just because you lack the ability to hear their screams of pain and anguish that there are none.

BTW, golden doodles taste less gamey than pure goldens.

And they’re hypoallergenic.

Vegan

(Ay, who I be?) Rubber band man Wild as the Taliban 9 in my right 45 in my other hand. (who I’m is?) Call me trouble man always in trouble man worth a couple hundred grand

It’s lit my niggas