What's Your Age?

28 here

repin’ for the 27 year olds! *another 27 year old* “Word Yo”

1. Will be 27 by results time. Will probably be 28 by the time I pass.

1. Turning 25 5 days after the exam.

Neveruse_95%_everagain Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 37 What do you want to be when you grow up sonny?

Im 29 * “Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.”

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 33 on June 5th. Yay me. Oh no your birthday is exam day. Well please celebrate after the exam!

27…Hope to remain 27 when I have passed L3 :slight_smile:

Here are the stats so far: Low: 22 High: 45 Range: 23 Average: 29.15 Median: 27.5

turning 30 this june 5th :frowning:

I am right around median.

I am 23 but will be 24 about 3 weeks after the exam. If I pass this exam, do you think I can say that I passed all three exams at 23 or 24? I am just very curious. My take is that if I pass, I passed at 23 because at 5PM on June 5, the results are already there but it just takes a few months to release them. What do you think???

I hate this post. And if I don’t pass, I’ll become a lot older.

I couldn’t find my way home most nights before the age of 25 (and it’s still not a foregone conclusion at the age of 30). Couldn’t imagine having the discipline to study for this shit back then; kudos to you guys. Hell, I didn’t even graduate until I was 24…started at 18, but I definitely wasn’t in a rush. Do you guys not binge drink and take copious amounts of drugs? The CFA at a young age is nice and all, but popping oxys at noon on a Tuesday is something that I’ll always be able to look back fondly upon…anyways, I digress. Back to studying.