What's Your Age?

njboe227 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I pass this exam, do you think I can say that I > passed all three exams at 23 or 24? I am just > very curious. My take is that if I pass, I passed > at 23 because at 5PM on June 5, the results are > already there but it just takes a few months to > release them. What do you think??? I think that if this post isn’t designed to be tongue-in-cheek, then you’re a very large douche. Just my $.02.

Don’t forget to mention that passing at 23 indicates superior performance.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > njboe227 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If I pass this exam, do you think I can say that > I > > passed all three exams at 23 or 24? I am just > > very curious. My take is that if I pass, I > passed > > at 23 because at 5PM on June 5, the results are > > already there but it just takes a few months to > > release them. What do you think??? > > I think that if this post isn’t designed to be > tongue-in-cheek, then you’re a very large douche. > > Just my $.02. +1

lol, didn’t mean to be cocky, I was just saying in general. Calm down guys.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skillionaire Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > njboe227 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > If I pass this exam, do you think I can say > that > > I > > > passed all three exams at 23 or 24? I am > just > > > very curious. My take is that if I pass, I > > passed > > > at 23 because at 5PM on June 5, the results > are > > > already there but it just takes a few months > to > > > release them. What do you think??? > > > > I think that if this post isn’t designed to be > > tongue-in-cheek, then you’re a very large > douche. > > > > Just my $.02. > > > +1 +3

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I couldn’t find my way home most nights before the > age of 25 (and it’s still not a foregone > conclusion at the age of 30). > > Couldn’t imagine having the discipline to study > for this shit back then; kudos to you guys. > > Hell, I didn’t even graduate until I was > 24…started at 18, but I definitely > wasn’t in a rush. > > Do you guys not binge drink and take copious > amounts of drugs? > > The CFA at a young age is nice and all, but > popping oxys at noon on a Tuesday is something > that I’ll always be able to look back fondly > upon…anyways, I digress. > > Back to studying. This… I have partied hard through my 20’s except for the 2 months before test time each test. Maybe that’s why it has taken me twice and level 2 and twice at level 3 (hopefully if I pass this time). I’m 28…

skillionaire, thanks for cracking me up… some of your posts are classic : ) (and deserved)

p.s. “allendoucher”, FU : )

1. On CFA level III, have a CPA and disgusted that I still cannot get an equity analyst position. looking forward to a life of wasted studying for all these exams and passing on the first try that will do nothing for me.

started this madness in 2006 at age 27, now i’m 31… i just want this to be over.