What's your job?

Tiger has nothing to hide now so maybe he can finally play better without thinking: “I’m going to bang this babe badly tonight. Damn, I must call Elin right before and after to go unnoticed”.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tiger has nothing to hide now so maybe he can > finally play better without thinking: “I’m going > to bang this babe badly tonight. Damn, I must call > Elin right before and after to go unnoticed”. I hear Gloria Allred and Martha Burke bought a bunch of tickets and are going to follow Tiger around the course with all his women.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hear Gloria Allred and Martha Burke bought a > bunch of tickets and are going to follow Tiger > around the course with all his women. They will be shot by snipers in green jackets before they even got hear him.

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^LOL! Cute. > > Y’all have pretty sweet jobs. How’d you get in?! > Unilever - Is it true you get all the Unilever > inventory at deep discounted prices?! (i.e. > shampoos for $1.) The shampoos and lotion are free. My friend works for some kind of affiliate of Unilever - they get free products when they visit the factories. It was kind of odd when she came to one of my parties and brought a big bag of lotion and shampoo.

1. Corporate development 2. Pipeline dependent 3. MBA, level three in June 4. Sports, xbox, movies, music

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dspapo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > there are a couple of these types of threads > > floating around, but i’ll play along > > > > 1. strategy & BD for a portfolio company > > 2. ~50 hours per week > > 3. no designations, but i’m studying for L3 > > 4. i hate elmo. grover is where it’s at. i > also > > don’t understand where sesame street ends and > the > > muppet show begins since there are some > characters > > who cross over > > Haha! I like grover. I have to go with > cookiemonster as my favorite, but there is an > impostor there trying to promote eating > vegetables… utter blasphemy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQAUR9iE_p8

1. So what do you do for a living? : IT 2. How many hours do you work on average? : 9-6 M-F (45 hpw) 3. Any professional designations and/or licenses? : Nopes 4. Random facts? : Biggest loser on this planet earth. Suck at everything I do!

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. So what do you do for a living? : IT > 2. How many hours do you work on average? : 9-6 > M-F (45 hpw) > 3. Any professional designations and/or licenses? > : Nopes > 4. Random facts? : Biggest loser on this planet > earth. Suck at everything I do! pretty harsh on yourself…

^It’s the truth man. I don’t know why I still exist!

Well, what’s making you feel this way?

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^It’s the truth man. I don’t know why I still > exist! So who does?

^Is this what the CFA does to people?! NOOOOOOOOoooOOOooo!!!

1. No job, no school 2. 0 hr/week 3. Nothing meaningful 4. Spend most my time wondering what the hell I’m going to do with my life

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > (1) Male model > (2) 7 hours a week (takes one hour to roll out of > bed in the morning) > (3) Male model > (4) I can’t turn left not an ambi-turner?

1. energy trader 2. 60ish 3. none 4. i am making a movie about an inner city high school baseball team

You should call it… the Badnews Bears

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You should call it… the Badnews Bears have not thought of a name yet… its a mini doc…maybe a spin on words would be fitting on choices or lack there of

Oh nice man, Like Hoop Dreams but about baseball?

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh nice man, > Like Hoop Dreams but about baseball? never seen hoop dreams

EdgeJr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mickelson? No way. It would be nice, but it’s > not gonna happen. He hasn’t hit a fairway in > ages. It’ll be all Tiger. HA!